PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm one of those lazy people who buys the game on Steam but doesn't install it, cause I still have the leaked version from here installed :LUL:.
I had already played the F95 version and loved it, so I ended up buying it, but now I see that Steam version is constantly being improved, so I will have to install it.

Reactions: EndlessNights

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm one of those lazy people who buys the game on Steam but doesn't install it, cause I still have the leaked version from here installed :LUL:.
I had already played the F95 version and loved it, so I ended up buying it, but now I see that Steam version is constantly being improved, so I will have to install it.
What if i tell you that i had forgotten i bought the game on Steam until i saw your post. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Constantly might be a bit much. The Steam version has the UI revamp, but I didn't include it in the Patreon version (which is the one available here) since it's just a visual update that'll come with the new release anyway.
I said this after reading the post announcing our dear Swansong's outfit change :unsure::coffee:.

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Reactions: Samhain71

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
A great artist without a doubt, her work reminds me of when I was a kid and we used to trade similar images with my friends to use as custom portraits in Baldur's Gate :LOL:.
Could you share with us whatever she comes up with if we choose "None"? :whistle::coffee:.

Reactions: EndlessNights

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Thaks for understanding how silly the whole harem fantasy thing is.
Harem is a "silly fantasy", but vampires, witches, gods, and Lovecraftian horrors aren't? C'mon dude. Harems have actually existed in real life unlike all of the rest of the things in this game. Inherently, that makes them more realistic and less "silly" than that other stuff.

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
Harem is a "silly fantasy", but vampires, witches, gods, and Lovecraftian horrors aren't? C'mon dude. Harems have actually existed in real life unlike all of the rest of the things in this game. Inherently, that makes them more realistic and less "silly" than that other stuff.
even if harem is "realistic", its sure as shit is garbage

Reactions: WideRange72
4.90 star(s) 40 Votes