Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That whole scene is bonkers, but MC is smart enough to stand still and never react.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Liked a lot till now.
But I don't understand why Caleb doesn't refuse the bj from Brianna. I don't think he should act that way.

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Heh, was laughing so hard at the scene with the teacher that my main save is now a zero-sex-all-must-conform-to-logic-thoth-run.
I hope we can escalate on that front, and the patron deities aren't just a small flavor thing.

Reactions: ExDeath730

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is seeing her everywhere in broad day light and is still dreaming of her while resting.
You call that getting over her?
There is actual meeting her in the hallway, there is actual convo on the uni grounds.
She tells her peer - insanely overpowered babe - MC is a beast, on par with her handler.
How many hints does one need to see the banter between these two?
Heh, was laughing so hard at the scene with the teacher that my main save is now a zero-sex-all-must-conform-to-logic-thoth-run.
I hope we can escalate on that front, and the patron deities aren't just a small flavor thing.
Not to mention MC is a disaster with girls, they all hate him,
he cannot strike a conversation on his own,
there are literal tryouts in the corridor of MC trying to strike up conversations with girls,
MC BOMBS WITH ALL OF THEM.

To this day, Mary is his one and only girl he ever had a real long term affectionate relatinship.

Oboba

Aug 24, 2019
just finished playing it, dude all the little details that can be found in this game is so exciting
with enough time this could be up there with greats ngl

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Amazing game. I absolutely loved the puzzle session, it actually made me go into google and start researsching, it was really fun.
The characters are great as well, and the writing? Man, the dev could write a book and i would be there to read it. Very fun dialogue and i'm really curious at where this is all going.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
any idea how to unlock 2nd and 3rd scene at the gallery?
Scene 2 ( Keira )
Start by selecting deity Aphrodite, then much later ( Day 1 evening ) choose to go to the Gym and Train with Keira ( Strength ). Then, the player ( not the MC ) can watch Keira masturbates in the shower thinking about the MC ( not the player ):p.

Scene 3 ( Rayne )
Start by selecting deity Aphrodite, then ( Day 1 morning ) Let Rayne blow you, the Rayne ( succubus ) masturbation will played out automatically after the hallway incident with Landon, Brandon etc.

Reactions: zainon

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the playthrough of this game.

I must say, I'm finding the story to be quite enjoyable.
Really finding there is that sense of mystery, paranormal as well as psychological horror that creeps up on the MC as the story goes along.
Here's hoping the dev can keep this tension along the way.

Not sure I have a favorite LI yet. Though ngl, I'm really digging Chloe the bartender and her interaction with MC, despite how short their meet was.
Not sure whether she's one of the main LIs, but if she is, would love to see more of her character in the story.

Regarding the puzzles, for the first one, I had no clue that you just join the dots, and spent couple of minutes struggling to figure that out, and eventually somehow got it by a total fluke :HideThePain:
Second one, and third one with the pigpen cipher, & Cassila's song, I just somehow found answers to it in this thread.

Now, sure. Answers to these can be found online if the player searches, but why not implement a hint section in the game, which either provide the hints or even answers to these puzzles (for those who don't want to actually do a google search for it lol)?
I guess that's something the dev can consider, or not.

As for music, loved it, and it really really sets the whole tone of the game; with the darkness, and in a somewhat grim, unsettling vibe it brings.

So all in all, mostly a very engaging experience, so definitely will keep my tabs on this one for future updates.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
Scene 2 ( Keira )
Start by selecting deity Aphrodite, then much later ( Day 1 evening ) choose to go to the Gym and Train with Keira ( Strength ). Then, the player ( not the MC ) can watch Keira masturbates in the shower thinking about the MC ( not the player ):p.

Scene 3 ( Rayne )
Start by selecting deity Aphrodite, then ( Day 1 morning ) Let Rayne blow you, the Rayne ( succubus ) masturbation will played out automatically after the hallway incident with Landon, Brandon etc.
thanks!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How do I modify stats with URM? Nothing shows in the search. This is the only game where thats happened.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Normally, I just post an initial feedbacks or review for the update/release but it is going to take a while, so I just post a quick feedbacks on the minigames/puzzles and battle system:

The crime scene investigation was well-made IMO. The player and MC go through the case items, and can easily solve the murder case. Player can easily rectify if he/she makes the wrong choice previously. There are 3 simple 'puzzles' afterwards. For some players especially Me-ta-Xa, the puzzles are very easy mainly because the MC gave the hints beforehand.

I don't fully understand the battle mechanics ( for winning ) yet except that it is very simple and intuitive. I am not sure if I win or lose the battle with Swansong:unsure: but it doesn't matter much because the game plays out the same with small dialogue variations I think. Using the stats for battle and not RNG is a big plus IMO.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Great update. Really looking forward to more of the story.

More Alice please. And will Chloe become a main girl? I quite like her. What about Brianna? Shes an odd one but odd is good.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Hello dev, do you plan on adding pregnancy, impregnation or even better breeding content in the future?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't fully understand the battle mechanics ( for winning ) yet except that it is very simple and intuitive. I am not sure if I win or lose the battle with Swansong:unsure: but it doesn't matter much because the game plays out the same with small dialogue variations I think. Using the stats for battle and not RNG is a big plus IMO.
You didn't win the battle with Swansong, you stalled enough time for Brandon to arrive. As for the battle mechanics in that fight you could pick one of 3 options (RNG generated but with the option for a reroll), each of the options corresponding to a certain action tied to either Intelligence/Resilience or Strength/Endurance with a number. If your stats where sufficient you could pick the action, if lucky you had 3 available options. But even for the physical part, i still got the option to block (10 endurance).

It should not be hard to survive this fight. But it made me wonder if it's even a valid option to focus on certain stats or if it's better to spread them more or less equally... So far it seems the latter but in the future who knows...

Edit : seems there's 3 fases, it starts with persuasion/intuition, then resilience/intelligence , last is strength/ endurance...
Bit of a problem to see the difference between intuition and intelligence... ;)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 56 Votes