slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
I would think slavebruh (the person who's been overloading the community with the stuff he's added), will probably get to it after New Year's. I could be wrong. We'll just have to wait and see.
I don't answer to past lazy requests aka anyone got bs stuff. I mean, you want something with a price tag for free — at least sweat for it searching. The rest been done for you already.

An attentive and curious person would normally discover it's been shared already.
As community users, everyone can use the Report button to notify mods of new anim updates. This way all them uploads go to the opening post.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I don't answer to past lazy requests aka anyone got bs stuff. I mean, you want something with a price tag for free — at least sweat for it searching. The rest been done for you already.

An attentive and curious person would normally discover it's been shared already.
As community users, everyone can use the Report button to notify mods of new anim updates. This way all them uploads go to the opening post.
slavbruh You don't have to get defensive. When I said you were overloading the community with stuff, I meant you've been going above and beyond what most people would to provide everything that you've provided up to this point. I figure new stuff will get uploaded regardless of who does the uploading. Once again, I thank you for everything you've done so far.

Reactions: Keffisch

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
slavbruh You don't have to get defensive. When I said you were overloading the community with stuff, I meant you've been going above and beyond what most people would to provide everything that you've provided up to this point. I figure new stuff will get uploaded regardless of who does the uploading. Once again, I thank you for everything you've done so far.
He has all the right to get defensive though. Since he's actively taking a risk to leak the artist's livelihood for a bunch of people who are incapable of scrolling few posts up.
Because in parts of F95, one's worth is equal to amount of content they contribute or answers they provide. After they can't be milked, they are simply discarded or annoyed in DMs with people asking for more. Harsh but true, just nobody tells it out loud.
At least on animation threads. Gaming threads are way, way, way less needy and demanding.

Reactions: shiro_

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
He has all the right to get defensive though. Since he's actively taking a risk to leak the artist's livelihood for a bunch of people who are incapable of scrolling few posts up.
Because in parts of F95, one's worth is equal to amount of content they contribute or answers they provide. After they can't be milked, they are simply discarded or annoyed in DMs with people asking for more. Harsh but true, just nobody tells it out loud.
At least on animation threads. Gaming threads are way, way, way less needy and demanding.
Fair enough. I'm certainly not complaining. Sure, I may be a hoarding, greedy son of a so-and-so. I admit that. I will say the man is doing everyone here a kindness by even thinking of sharing what he's found. Far too often on other sites there are those who hoard all the good stuff for themselves and then refuse to share it, no matter what. While I understand those types of people, they are also the types of people who greatly annoy me. I mean, if you say you've got all this stuff sitting around and no one else can have it, why bother saying anything at all in the first place?!

Reactions: Keffisch

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I will say the man is doing everyone here a kindness by even thinking of sharing what he's found.
He didn't find it. He subscribed for it.
Far too often on other sites there are those who hoard all the good stuff for themselves and then refuse to share it, no matter what.
Maybe they do that because they respect the artists and don't want to cause them harm or stress by sharing them publicly. Like, sure. A smart artist knows that their stuff will never stay paywalled forever amd the bigger and better they are, faster it leaks.
However doesn't mean that everyone wants to play a ''hero''.
God, I fucking hate people calling others ''heroes'' just to push them to post more. It sounds so damn fake.
Just say thanks and move on.
I mean, if you say you've got all this stuff sitting around and no one else can have it, why bother saying anything at all in the first place?!
Every damn person can have it though :KEK:
It's like 5 bucks. I seriously don't understand sometimes people why it's so hard to give the artist 5 bucks and ensure that they continue making the content. More so when some of the artists aren't actual cunts or scammers.
That being said, people who go around and flex that they have the content and won't share it should really remain quiet.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Why do you need to demean others for not wanting to spend money. ON A PIRATE SITE. Why are you even here? This site is becoming more hostile to the reason it was even made. I don’t get it. Every thread is like this now where people gaslight someone for not paying.

why don’t you just discuss with Patreon and discord chat people? It’s boring and stale as fuck over there you will fit right in
Thank you for being a voice of reason in this demented corner of the Internet. Although I don't pay to support the artist(s) I like, I do try to support this site from time to time by sharing whatever I can find. Sure, I don't upload like a madman, but I say every little bit helps us. And to whoever else decides they want to chime in with negativity, please reconstruct your constructive criticism and criticize something that actually matters... Such as stupidity in politics. That's worth criticizing. People here aren't. That is all, have a nice day.

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
Yall derailing the thread, guys.

First of all, no one's defensive. Aint' being attacked. I already elaborated why I share. If some can't focus why — let me reiterate (write it somewhere if your memory that lousy). F95 is a decent distributed backup system for all the shared animations.
I don't have time to reupload the stuff to a ton of hosts. In case I need the vid, I know I can grab it back from here anytime.
There's an element of altruism, but mostly it's just backup.

Second of all, let me stop the flamewar right here.
This body https://f95zone.to/threads/zmsfm-collection-2022-10-31-zmsfm.62305/post-9287909 right here asks for new anim.
Said animation was posted like 4 posts back, same page. Ofc, I can ignore it. But I've noticed that given I update very fast, people seem to start being more and more needy.
Those kind of irritate a lot. And lemme explain why: they emit so much forum noise and notifications with providing just about negative value — distraction. Unfortunately, I don't believe F95 has filtering of topics only if the post has a new link.

So I will continue ignoring the coomers incapable to self serve at full feast.
Plain and simple.

PS. Patronshaming sucks. Stop doing that.

Last edited:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
So i'm taking that the situation hasnt changed around the question asked here https://f95zone.to/threads/zmsfm-collection-2022-11-02-zmsfm.62305/post-9286524 and that this specific lara animation (including wm) is not in the current filen archive. I'm not asking for a link that has been shared here already or about smth that is in op. this is genuinely one of the missing pieces if it does have versions that isnt that specific twitter post.

Edit: thx for the answer(y)

Last edited:

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
So i'm taking that the situation hasnt changed around the question asked here https://f95zone.to/threads/zmsfm-collection-2022-11-02-zmsfm.62305/post-9286524 and that this specific lara animation (including wm) is not in the current filen archive. I'm not asking for a link that has been shared here already or about smth that is in op. this is genuinely one of the missing pieces if it does have versions that isnt that specific twitter post.
None of the versions exist. It's just that anim.

Reactions: RaidenZ

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
Alas, there's no better version/alt angles of it.

Same goes for Lara's commisioned anim for kashik (if i recall the nickname right). Even though, the file was telling angle 1.

Reactions: RaidenZ
Apr 14, 2021
I was talked into encoding my interpolations a bit more conservatively. Fewer files and 10 GB saved compared to last time.
Encoder: AV1
Original filesize: 22.0 GB
New filesize: 18.7 GB

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
slavbruh I apologize if I started anything stupid around here. Sometimes it takes me a while to fully process situations. Keep up the awesome job. Happy holidays, no matter what that holiday may be, and have a happy New Year.

Reactions: ADMANSS

darsh151

Nov 13, 2018
Seems like the official filen.io public archive is gone. Only way to get public files now is catbox links from twitter or discord. Catbox has issues monthly and the MP4 option over WEBM format was nice to have.

Took a look on Discord and didn't see anything pertaining to this (Public archive section still has old link). Anyone have any insight into this matter?

• Sad
Reactions: Cenwen

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I am sure it'll be back up in a bit. If I had to guess, either Zmsfm has deleted the links, which is both stupid and illogical for what would be the reason to delete a perfectly fine working link.
Or it's the Filen.io that has taken offense in what he's made and took it all down. Shame.
We'll see if he reuploads or is forced to find a new host.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes