Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Does anyone have the full collection to date they could share here? Would make gathering it much easier over downloading multiple collections in hopes of getting it all and no duplicates

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
but what is the appeal of that stuff? i dont get it
Instead of a random man, there's usually a second woman who's also a known character.
Instead of looking at a random guy, you can look at a woman who just had dick attached to her. With capability to impregnate.
It isn't a hard fetish to get. Take a woman, give her a dick, make her fuck.
Entirely different matter whether you are into it or not. Either way, doesn't matter whether ZM makes it or not because he's oriented around variety. If he makes a futa anim, sure as hell he'll make 3 other animations that aren't futa.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Instead of a random man, there's usually a second woman who's also a known character.
Instead of looking at a random guy, you can look at a woman who just had dick attached to her. With capability to impregnate.
It isn't a hard fetish to get. Take a woman, give her a dick, make her fuck.
Entirely different matter whether you are into it or not. Either way, doesn't matter whether ZM makes it or not because he's oriented around variety. If he makes a futa anim, sure as hell he'll make 3 other animations that aren't futa.
ok that makes sense, but woman with a dick just feels kinda weird to me :HideThePain:
but if thats ur thing and u wanna see more then go for it :^).
i wasnt attacking you or anything (i know a lot of people are VERY against things like futa and arent afraid to let people know about it) i was just genuinely curious is all :^) but in the same way you want to see more, i want to see less‍. nothing against you or anyone else who likes futa, i just have differing preferences :^)

i understand why it may have come across like im against it, but im not, im pretty open minded. was just curious

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
ok that makes sense, but woman with a dick just feels kinda weird to me :HideThePain:
but if thats ur thing and u wanna see more then go for it :^).
i wasnt attacking you or anything (i know a lot of people are VERY against things like futa and arent afraid to let people know about it) i was just genuinely curious is all :^) but in the same way you want to see more, i want to see less‍. nothing against you or anyone else who likes futa, i just have differing preferences :^)

i understand why it may have come across like im against it, but im not, im pretty open minded. was just curious
I don't like futa either so it isn't my thing but I understand the fetish. Don't worry, I understood that it was a genuine question.
In the end, its always good to ask and understand.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes