Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Well, it appears one of my posts was deleted. The reason? "Quote deleted." Now, I don't even remember what was posted, so I suppose from now on I will be making screengrabs for future reference. And this isn't the first time it's happened, either.

Reactions: fustei666
Oct 11, 2022
you were right until you said that about the models quality, sorry my dude but nagoo and bulgings are the only animators out there whose models are 1:1 with the original game, its ok to have ZMSFM as favorite but deny they are vastly superior is a massive saltyness, TheCount is another one who is almost there with them in terms of quality, and yes the animation runtime is also part of the quality, considering that none of the ZMSFM long animations have this level of quality
Tbh a lot of animators got significantly better in 2023. It's crazy to see how high the level of quality is being pushed, and we are getting a lot more high quality stuff as well.

Drills3D is pretty damn good. Their animation quality is so damn good it looks almost mocapped. And then there is Nyl as well. who's animations and assets are absurdly high quality, everything is extremely realistic......certainly not accurate to the original model though, on account of the massive futa cocks :ROFLMAO:. In terms of overall quality, I'd definitely put Nyl up there with Nagoo and bulgingsenpai. Drills3D is pretty close in terms of asset quality not quite though. But has the most realistic animation by some margin. Oh and idemi-iam has also been approaching that top tier of realism with their content. While they have their own style, I think it still stays true to the charachters.

When it comes to less realistic, more stylized models like Aunt Cass, Redmoa is top tier, and of course Skudbutt. Redmoa has really good facial animation as well (like the emotions in the facial expressions not ejaculations :ROFLMAO:). Even their SFW stuff is excellent.

Aanix and Conseit have really come into their own as well. Aanix's recent series of KDA animations is without a doubt, some of the best quality KDA stuff ever done. The rate at which they are producing content is also remarkable, considering the size and quality of each project. TheCount is the only other creator who I've seen come close to matching that level of quality. But it seems like Aanix has far more compute at their disposal to really make some great looking scenes/renders. If you haven't checked their stuff out yet I'd highly recommend it. Even if the whole multiple dicks in a hole kink isn't your thing, the quality of the overall animations are so good that you'll probably still enjoy it. The scenes also aren't just 100% that and nothing else.

While the models Aanix uses aren't straight 1 to 1 with the actual KDA models, they are still really good. They are basically "thiccified". Like how General Butch (praised be his name) used to do it, except with a lot more restraint. While they are certainly thiccer than the original models, but in terms of overall quality they are definitely comparable.

ZMSFM has found their niche, and I think does a great job producing content for that niche/range of fetishes. For the kind of projects they do, they put out stuff that's either the best quality for that specific fetish, or very close to it. Overall with the combination of the fetishes, the consistent quality, and the rate of output, it's hard to complain about anything their doing. Someone else also touched on all the variants they produce for every scene as well which is pretty cool too.

Hopefully this doesn't jinx it, but it's good to see how many of these animators actually do right by their patrons. There seems to be less bs and extreme milking than with VNs. Although you do see some similar behaviors, it's nowhere near the magnitude or rate I've seen with VN devs.

Vanguard84

Feb 17, 2022
Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3 by author ZMSFM.
Encode from the original video 1080p in 4K upscale 60fps interpolation.
Very good image quality, with filters to erase imperfections.

Jill & Licker 4K 60fps (Upscale) :
Jill & Licker (Pubic Hair) 4K 60fps (Upscale) :
Jill & Licker (Anal) 4K 60fps (Upscale) :
Jill & Licker (Pregnant) 4K 60fps (Upscale) :
Jill & Licker 4K 60fps (Upscale).mp4_snapshot_00.08.333.png Jill & Licker 4K 60fps (Upscale).mp4_snapshot_00.16.666.png Jill & Licker 4K 60fps (Upscale).mp4_snapshot_00.25.000.png Jill & Licker 4K 60fps (Upscale).mp4_snapshot_00.37.542.png Jill & Licker 4K 60fps (Upscale).mp4_snapshot_00.45.833.png

Magumo

Jul 29, 2023

Jill & Licker 4K 60fps (Upscale) : Pixeldrain
Jill & Licker (Pubic Hair) 4K 60fps (Upscale) : Pixeldrain
Jill & Licker (Anal) 4K 60fps (Upscale) : Pixeldrain
Jill & Licker (Pregnant) 4K 60fps (Upscale) : Pixeldrain
View attachment 3268645 View attachment 3268650 View attachment 3268662 View attachment 3268670 View attachment 3268672
If this one has so many variations, by any chance does the Tifa insta loss against the Shinra soldiers happen to have an anal variation? If so would it be possible to be a hero?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Is he working on a new long video?
A new movie? Nah. We didn't yet receive a poll on substar to pick a next plotline. At some point he mentioned that he's taking a little break from movies to recover as making animations and movie in his own time has been quite draining.

Aug 10, 2020

Jill & Licker 4K 60fps (Upscale) : Pixeldrain
Jill & Licker (Pubic Hair) 4K 60fps (Upscale) : Pixeldrain
Jill & Licker (Anal) 4K 60fps (Upscale) : Pixeldrain
Jill & Licker (Pregnant) 4K 60fps (Upscale) : Pixeldrain
View attachment 3268645 View attachment 3268650 View attachment 3268662 View attachment 3268670 View attachment 3268672
this is something ZMSFM really needs, better quality video. Thanks for the upscale, need this kind of thing for most of his videos

Vanguard84

Feb 17, 2022
Kiriko from Overwatch by author ZMSFM.
Encode from the original video 2K in 4K upscale 60fps interpolation.

Kiriko Spied 4K 60fps (Upscale) :
Kiriko Spied (NoHG) 4K 60fps (Upscale) :
Kiriko Spied (Pubic Hair) 4K 60fps (Upscale) :
Kiriko Spied (Pubic Hair - NoHG) 4K 60fps (Upscale) :
Kiriko Spied (Kinkier) 4K 60fps (Upscale) :
Kiriko Spied (Kinkier - NoHG) 4K 60fps (Upscale) :
Kiriko Spied (Bodywritings) 4K 60fps (Upscale) :
Kiriko Spied (Bodywritings - NoHG) 4K 60fps (Upscale) :
Kiriko Spied 4K 60fps (Upscale).mp4_snapshot_00.04.392.png Kiriko Spied 4K 60fps (Upscale).mp4_snapshot_00.08.108.png Kiriko Spied 4K 60fps (Upscale).mp4_snapshot_00.14.392.png Kiriko Spied 4K 60fps (Upscale).mp4_snapshot_00.26.991.png Capture d’écran (37).png Capture d’écran (38).png

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I hope he will make more futa content
I think that may be actually a possibility. His talk in discord and some of the posters are enough of a proof that he's opening up to it.
I don't think futa will be a dominant kink going forward buuuuuuut yeeeeeeez ZM makes so much varied content that futa was bound to be on regulars. Not this month though.
This month there's Asuka anim and Hermione anim. No idea what the hell that Asuka one is but Hermione was paired with a wolf.

Canine enjoyers can rejoice as it's one of those rare anims.

Vanguard84

Feb 17, 2022
Jaina Proudmoore from World of Warcraft by author ZMSFM.

Sounds remixed in merging voice with Garroch theme sound + sound during the night.
Jaina & Garrosh [Outro] 4K 60fps (Edit Theme Garroch) :
Jaina & Garrosh [Outro] 4K 60fps (Edit Theme Garroch).mp4_snapshot_00.29.483.png Capture d’écran (40).png

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
We can only hope that people are horny for the tekken 8 cast as they were for some of the street fighter 6 cast when the game dropped.

Reactions: sleort
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes