Ikomomo

Jun 17, 2022
"fans likes my animation because it has beast in it"
decides to quit beast
"why are they booing me?"
It's so true so true.
Except when he did a poll the majority of his audience supported him in ending his beast content. The reality is that liking that type of stuff is incredibly niche and its perfectly fine for someone who doesn't even enjoy it to end support when the vast majority of their audience doesn't even like it.

And before you come back with it being only a supporter poll, those are the people actually funding his time so why should he make content for people who aren't even willing to support their niche?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Besides they still doo monster guy and girl stuff so I'm not sure why people act like he's just a vanilla animator now or something.
Beside monsters, there's also some niche fetishes he does. Alongside the variations. People tend to ignore that this guy also animates pregnant women getting railed by men and monsters alike. His slave/kinky variants also technically qualify for more contextually hardcore versions.
His bodywritings have humiliation elements in them.
From recent examples, tracer anim was femdom. Panam was a shamewalk. Kassandra anim was monster girl content if you look deeper into it.
Except when he did a poll the majority of his audience supported him in ending his beast content. The reality is that liking that type of stuff is incredibly niche and its perfectly fine for someone who doesn't even enjoy it to end support when the vast majority of their audience doesn't even like it.
Sincerely a bit disappointed that majority voted for him to quit right away. Would've been nice for him to end with a horse video or something.

Folks here probably never had the idea that beast anims were always a side content. Whenever monsters were on cooldown, beast won instead as they were closest to the monsters. Over time, people even lost interest in it. Noticed same thing happening with Jaina. She used to win polls all the time but it's been so long since WoW won.
It's not like he tried to erase his "history" with beast content either. All the anims are still there and accessible. Was really matter of him being uncomfortable doing animals after years of animation. People change.
What I noticed is that he's instead severely upped his quality, length and even keeps adding cumshots/creampies. Both of which are very welcome. :sneaky:

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
personally beastly monsters fill the same niche of beasts for me, so I'm perfectly fine to lose "proper" dog and horse content, if we still get hellhounds and nightmares (as in demonic horses) anyway.
Also he does a lot of different kinks and covers as much as possible with his variations and themes, and he's very good at setting the scene for specific contexts/fantasies/kinks, much better than most other animators that just release loops without much thought behind them.
So I have absolutely no complaint regarding ZMSFM's work, and artistic choices.
Even if not all of his animations are for me, his output is great and I know something else more palatable will be released soon anyway.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
What if the horse is fucking her with the horn?
Now that's an original idea. Although she'd be probably dead; after all it's pointy.
Nightmares arent just horses on fire? :unsure: I mean, these unicorns can talk and have an entire culture in their world but idk.
Probably? I have no idea. Never seen anyone animate a nightmare horse. From what I understand, if it's beastlike and looks different from a regular horse, it can be made into an animation.
1719368999444.png
This thing was in the polls last month. Unfortunately didn't win.

Reactions: tryndasam

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
Nope. That's just a horse with a horn. There is barely any difference.
1719395084139.png
ackhyually unicorns differ from horses also in the shape of their hooves.
pedantry aside, for wat I've read when the announcement was made, any fictional creature, even if very similar to actual animals, does not seem to bother ZMSFM, so unicorns should be fine.

Reactions: Revlot99

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
unicorns differ from horses
Sure there are some small differences.
When transitioned into a model though, it's a horse model painted white and with horn attached. It's better to ask Zmsfm directly anyway.
I put my money on unicorns never appearing and if we're lucky something horselike gets animated.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes