hammerhead1004

May 20, 2019
Mhhhh that sounds like Monster Futa again......is it out yet though ?
Funny enough you could add this to the already existing movie he did, throw in some other loops he did and you have a superior extended version.
As for Zmsfm, he released today the Kassandra and harpies video. Not my cup of tea but regardless beautiful.
This message seems to imply it is out, which is what I was going off of. Perhaps I'm wrong though, hence my question.

Kayonshee

Jun 23, 2022
Ahhh then that's probably true, I'm not subbed atm. On the Discord it says still getting voiced.
well on his Patreon the second post its says "Kassandra animation release" where he indicates in what folder people can find the video and that was 3 days ago. So I found it strange if its apparently still being voiced but there he post a release

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
well on his Patreon the second post its says "Kassandra animation release" where he indicates in what folder people can find the video and that was 3 days ago. So I found it strange if its apparently still being voiced but there he post a release
Discord is probably just not updated yet.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Ahhh then that's probably true, I'm not subbed atm. On the Discord it says still getting voiced.
Oh it's been out for days. Release was on 31st. Discord schedule likely isn't updated to reflect it or he'll update it after public release.

WKIN7

Apr 7, 2023
mans covering a vast variety of universes/characters its astonishing. he definitly top 2-3 without a doubt. even when he misses he delivers something nuanced and noteworthy. most importantly for me is context and a good god damn plot/narrative and he doesnt fail in that regard or if not, you can tell he tries and cares for his work. same with characters.. they look like there selfs unlike these new over the top everything shit with those artists all looking alike with their "work". huge respect to Z though. keep staying you because your art is literal quality. dont usually do this but man deserves credit and his flowers for actual art. and yall over the top cloned artists, i respect your finesse tho. if goofies want to endorse yall literally and pay, shit ..go get that fast food money i aint hatin on the hustle.

Webthespider

Nov 7, 2022
I wonder if there is any early content missing due to Tumblr's implosion. I tried to look up anything from before 2018 but failed, and I am pretty sure zmsfm was active on Tumblr in the earlier days. does anyone know?

Kayonshee

Jun 23, 2022
Heya guys,

just a question, on the Patreon rewards the last one is "At end of the year access to next movie project polls". Has this already happened in December 2023 or is it for this end of the year? anyone knows?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I wonder if there is any early content missing due to Tumblr's implosion. I tried to look up anything from before 2018 but failed, and I am pretty sure zmsfm was active on Tumblr in the earlier days. does anyone know?
A bit late of a response but you're correct. There's fair bit of content missing from his earlier days. Specifically Borderlands animations. I tried finding them too but all I got were just very low quality preview gifs since both his MEGA account and gfycat were nuked.

Reactions: Webthespider
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes