jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
ZMSFM is really the GOAT for adding the strapon alts. This animation is beautiful, but as someone who does not enjoy futa, it would be a pass for me. The strap-on variant is amazing though and totally saves it. Same for the Lae'zel animation a while back.
Dunno about GOAT, but he is without a doubt one of the best. I happen to like both futa and non-futa, so this one is a real treat for me.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
ZMSFM is really the GOAT for adding the strapon alts. This animation is beautiful, but as someone who does not enjoy futa, it would be a pass for me. The strap-on variant is amazing though and totally saves it. Same for the Lae'zel animation a while back.
They were when they did beast content.

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
They were when they did beast content.
In my view, what makes a creator good or bad is not the content he chooses to work with but HOW he delivers it. You are saying that he is excellent at making bestialism and, even though I'm into it, I totally believe you. That is one more argument in ZMSFM's favor. The fact that he switched content and is still pleasing those who like it is another. Let's say they decide their next 10 animations will be tentacles. I won't download any of it because it's not my thing but that will not change my opinion on their skill. Also, I am certain the tentacle people will have a feast and I'll be happy for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cenwen and mycseHa

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
what an odd combo of alts. futa x fem preg, fem x fem strapon, futa x futa chastity

i guess futa x fem is just too normal, has to be pregnant too :unsure:
curious who is really going "fuck yeah futa chastity belt action!"

Also, I am certain the tentacle people will have a feast and I'll be happy for them.
was a time when tentacle was "omg wtf is that" now its more "ha ha yeah.. is that all? didnt even go all the way through:mad:"

• Haha
Reactions: Cenwen and jtemper

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
what an odd combo of alts. futa x fem preg, fem x fem strapon, futa x futa chastity

i guess futa x fem is just too normal, has to be pregnant too :unsure:
curious who is really going "fuck yeah futa chastity belt action!"
What's weird about futa x female pregnancy though? Futas can cum. Meaning they can impregnate.
Female and female strapon is something he does so people who aren't into futa can enjoy too. Something entirely unique to him. I think?
I don't follow a single artist who does futa and nonfuta variants for animations as it must be an absolute pain in the ass to make. In essence has to be like remaking half of the anim.
Futa chastity I don't get. Then again, I don't understand chastity thing so there's that. Bet someone out there is into that though.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes