Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I agree, ZM is very consistent with his work, i dont remember any delay or similar with the releases, Nagoo personally still is goat, but bulgings did fall off with time, delays and vanishing, personally my favorites now are TheCount and Nagoo
When I want visual quality and all the small movements in the world, it's usually Nagoo who does some fantastic job. His final fantasy pieces in particular were amazing.
When it comes to creative direction, fetish friendliness and overall story/scenarios, I go for Zmsfm. Quality is there for sure but his main "gimmick" so to say are the variants and customized polls + content variety.

Not to speak of the fact that he consistently spoils people with goodies. This month alone we had 4 animations (Shadowheart one should come so that would be 5) and 4 posters. Some people struggle to make 2 posters in a month. :rolleyes:
Aside that, ZM is a really, really, really, really, really nice person.

Sep 2, 2021
you were right until you said that about the models quality, sorry my dude but nagoo and bulgings are the only animators out there whose models are 1:1 with the original game, its ok to have ZMSFM as favorite but deny they are vastly superior is a massive saltyness, TheCount is another one who is almost there with them in terms of quality, and yes the animation runtime is also part of the quality, considering that none of the ZMSFM long animations have this level of quality

View attachment 3208996 View attachment 3209007
ZMSFM isn't a favorite. I like some of the animations they put out and I keep tabs on their work. To name a couple of my favorites; Hydra, Ellowas, and Yeero come to mind immediately. Howlsfm almost has me in a vice grip to throw him into those immediate thoughts as well. Others like Nagoo, gurobase, VG, FPS, Sage, bulgings, etc. come as afterthoughts, but welcome ones no doubt since my favorites are nonexistent/off the grid a decent amount of the time. What I like about ZMSFM that has me in defense of him: his consistency (as mentioned), his integrity (as mentioned), his communication with all of his community (not mentioned I don't think); and his quality despite being at a disadvantage (as mentioned). What was stated, using canon body models ("1:1") is also something ZMSFM seems to do. Also, plenty of others that don't modify body models heavily and use 1:1 of their game's origin, but they are more kink-heavy and I don't add them to my favorites very often since they are so *specialized*. Nagoo is a great animator, but in a thread about ZMSFM, it only makes to defend the man considering how many positives he has going for himself. I don't defend Nagoo admittedly in the Nagoo thread because I dislike pbv atm, but I hold him in high regard for his quality and consistency in quality across the board.

Reactions: Cenwen

fragkia3

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone have a link for the Ana & Pharah riding Dildo scenes, apart from the public releases? All links I've found don't contain the rest variants....

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Does anyone have a link for the Ana & Pharah riding Dildo scenes, apart from the public releases? All links I've found don't contain the rest variants....
must be in op because i remember going through them when i downloaded everything.

fragkia3

Mar 1, 2018
must be in op because i remember going through them when i downloaded everything.
Should be either June or July 2022 but i can't find it in the collections nor in 2022-07-04 update. Could you kindly indicate in witch or is there an individual link?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Ewww...
what were the other options?
Hermione Granger 175 votes
Jaina 62 votes
Juri Han 55 votes
Ciri 51 votes
Directly from discord. Hermione for some reason won by a landslide. Reminds me of when Sif from GOW won.
These are top 4 out of 25 possible options.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes