Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I'm not sure if there are paid versions of those, but Mizora pic is an absolute fire o_O
Those are entirely made in his own time so doubt there's something. At very least there's nothing in the Other folder where the posters usually are posted. ZM went all out with the christmas gifts because there's still Panam and Shadowheart animations pending. Cheers to that magnificent bastard.

even as someone who's indifferent about feet, I gotta admit those are some good looking feet
Not into feet either so I focus rather on Mizora's incredibly pretty face.

Reactions: LordLegolas

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Those prices are way too low for Cyberpunk's economy. Ruins the immersion. Should be in the thousands or tens of thousands. Also, wish there was a vaginal version. How you gonna have a pregnant version but not a vaginal version...
Agreed with the prices. I think ZM has this fetish for low prices :ROFLMAO:
Fyi though - plenty of anal animations have pregnant versions without vaginal ones. To me, this is one of the best animations he's ever done. Genius execution with the intro, outro, great concept and a finish that's unique. Doing a hole switch must be pain in the ass to do with this one, so who cares. ZMSFM is one of few, if not only one, who's actually insane enough to make variations of anal/vaginal.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I mean, Panam does have a great ass and that's her best attribute. Given the choice, I'd wanna fuck her in the ass too. When I think of prostitution though, pussy is what you'd expect to see for sale. And not for the financial equivalent of 20 cents in San Francesco after inflation. If it's so cheap a literal bum could afford it that's not very hot exotic. Also, Panam's a member of the nomads who don't even live in Night City, but I digress. Gonna go back to playing Phantom Liberty now.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Also, Panam's a member of the nomads who don't even live in Night City, but I digress.
When you meet her for the first time in game she was in a very hard situation, she lost everything including her car which was very important to her as an Aldecaldos. Without your help she would have to face the hard life of Night City all by herself ;-;

This is the direct quote from patreon. I think the whole idea is around the idea of Panam never meeting V, hitting rock bottom and going for prostitution.
While I disagree with those prices as they should be higher, the animation is still very hot alongside the concept.

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Now, I'm in the camp of preferring Blender over SFM works just based on visual quality on my end. My vision isn't great, so I usually can't see finer details unless I get close to my screen (which happens to be a 42" 4K TV). When I first saw ZM's work, I thought it was some of the best SFM work I'd ever seen, especially the preggo content. The only other SFM creator that looks as good (if not better) to me is Justausername, and again, that's almost mainly for the preggo content.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Now, I'm in the camp of preferring Blender over SFM works just based on visual quality on my end. My vision isn't great, so I usually can't see finer details unless I get close to my screen (which happens to be a 42" 4K TV). When I first saw ZM's work, I thought it was some of the best SFM work I'd ever seen, especially the preggo content. The only other SFM creator that looks as good (if not better) to me is Justausername, and again, that's almost mainly for the preggo content.
ZMSFM is my favorite animator but I got to say in fair criticism that his quality isn't nearly there with people like BulgingS, Nagooanimation in terms of purely visuals. That being said, he does render in Eevee which impacts the overall visual quality. I'm sure he does his best but Cycles renderer is simply the thing other big animators use to achieve best lighting and overall quality.
On the other side, Eevee is the thing allowing him to do all those variants. Compared to others, barely anyone does it beyond very meh 2K/4K versions or versions without watermark (which is a terrible "reward").

As for SFM, I think the genuine SFM crowd is slowly thinning down? Sure, you can do some amazing works. Just look at Noname55 or Drills3D but why bother when you can achieve easier work with Blender.

Sep 2, 2021
ZMSFM is my favorite animator but I got to say in fair criticism that his quality isn't nearly there with people like BulgingS, Nagooanimation in terms of purely visuals. That being said, he does render in Eevee which impacts the overall visual quality. I'm sure he does his best but Cycles renderer is simply the thing other big animators use to achieve best lighting and overall quality.
On the other side, Eevee is the thing allowing him to do all those variants. Compared to others, barely anyone does it beyond very meh 2K/4K versions or versions without watermark (which is a terrible "reward").

As for SFM, I think the genuine SFM crowd is slowly thinning down? Sure, you can do some amazing works. Just look at Noname55 or Drills3D but why bother when you can achieve easier work with Blender.
You have some bad fucking taste if thats who you think is better than him in terms of "visuals"...Especially considering how ugly some of the models those 2 use can look in the animations. The only reason why it seems people cite them as better is due to length of animations and the ability to pirate them frequently and bump every other quality of them about being above normal...There are people who have felt long retired 5+ years ago in animation that I'd rather have over these 2; Nagoo, Bulgings, and a bunch of others are getting away murder so often because people only think with their dick or pussy so much rather than the quality that was given long before.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
You have some bad fucking taste if thats who you think is better than him in terms of "visuals"...Especially considering how ugly some of the models those 2 use can look in the animations. The only reason why it seems people cite them as better is due to length of animations and the ability to pirate them frequently and bump every other quality of them about being above normal...There are people who have felt long retired 5+ years ago in animation that I'd rather have over these 2; Nagoo, Bulgings, and a bunch of others are getting away murder so often because people only think with their dick or pussy so much rather than the quality that was given long before.
Wut. BulgingS and Nagooanimations are two of the animators who have some of the best looking animations out there. Oh also HydraFxxx. The visual quality is better because they use cycles, render in 4K and generally take their time.
(No idea about the models, because I haven't been subbed to them for long time and don't know their inner workings)
On the negative side, they do get away with "murder" and that is them taking eternity to do something.
Compared to Zm who every week cranks out animations like nothing and with variants on top. He also beats them in terms of fetish friendliness, stories and scenes. For blender eevee, they do look pretty fucking good too.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
you were right until you said that about the models quality, sorry my dude but nagoo and bulgings are the only animators out there whose models are 1:1 with the original game, its ok to have ZMSFM as favorite but deny they are vastly superior is a massive saltyness, TheCount is another one who is almost there with them in terms of quality, and yes the animation runtime is also part of the quality, considering that none of the ZMSFM long animations have this level of quality

Yuffie_Riding_1_7.1.1.jpg final render test 3.gif

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
you were right until you said that about the models quality, sorry my dude but nagoo and bulgings are the only animators out there whose models are 1:1 with the original game, its ok to have ZMSFM as favorite but deny they are vastly superior is a massive saltyness, TheCount is another one who is almost there with them in terms of quality, and yes the animation runtime is also part of the quality, considering that none of the ZMSFM long animations have this level of quality
I'm convinced that if you ask ZM himself, he would also tell you that there's people who exceed him in terms of quality. There's always going to be someone who beats the other one in terms of something. Guys mentioned take forever to deliver a single piece (especially bulgingS) but when they do, visual quality is there.
That comes with drawbacks too though. Dedicating an entire month to one animation that may be too vanilla, unappealing because you may dislike vaginal/anal/oral or whatever or character you don't care about. Of course no variations either (I don't count 4K versions or no watermark ones as actual variants).

Where ZM himself may not have the visual quality of these guys but god damn he has consistency. If he made and rendered animations in Cycles, we wouldn't have variants as it takes forever to do. Current technology is way too limited.
Part of why he's my favorite animator is that over span of 2 years (that's how long ive been following/subbing to him), ZM has never failed to deliver on time, didn't make shitty excuses and always offered fair rewards. Barely anyone does variations on the massive scale like he does, barely anyone as balls to do things he does.
I like him but liking someone doesn't mean you got to be fanatical about it and claim that the person you like is flawless. (y)

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
I'm convinced that if you ask ZM himself, he would also tell you that there's people who exceed him in terms of quality. There's always going to be someone who beats the other one in terms of something. Guys mentioned take forever to deliver a single piece (especially bulgingS) but when they do, visual quality is there.
That comes with drawbacks too though. Dedicating an entire month to one animation that may be too vanilla, unappealing because you may dislike vaginal/anal/oral or whatever or character you don't care about. Of course no variations either (I don't count 4K versions or no watermark ones as actual variants).

Where ZM himself may not have the visual quality of these guys but god damn he has consistency. If he made and rendered animations in Cycles, we wouldn't have variants as it takes forever to do. Current technology is way too limited.
Part of why he's my favorite animator is that over span of 2 years (that's how long ive been following/subbing to him), ZM has never failed to deliver on time, didn't make shitty excuses and always offered fair rewards. Barely anyone does variations on the massive scale like he does, barely anyone as balls to do things he does.
I like him but liking someone doesn't mean you got to be fanatical about it and claim that the person you like is flawless. (y)
I agree, ZM is very consistent with his work, i dont remember any delay or similar with the releases, Nagoo personally still is goat, but bulgings did fall off with time, delays and vanishing, personally my favorites now are TheCount and Nagoo

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes