Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Hermione Granger 175 votes
Jaina 62 votes
Juri Han 55 votes
Ciri 51 votes
Directly from discord. Hermione for some reason won by a landslide. Reminds me of when Sif from GOW won.
These are top 4 out of 25 possible options.
So either uggo or overused characters. Uf... tough choice i admit.

Magumo

Jul 29, 2023
I would love more Juri. There is not enough of her on the receiving end. I liked PMMSFM video of Juri, I want more vids like that. Of her being a total anal queen.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Eh, there were plenty of other choices. They just didn't get voted enough.
Well maybe he'll use an attractive model of the character. And... not what we're expecting. :LOL:

Mokujin's model isn't bad at all.
Pity, I can't get enough Jaina
ZM has you covered. Jaina and Garrosh are this month's animation on the schedule according to discord.

After being subbed for 3 years to ZM, I've learned to just accept that sometimes the polls are weird. I'd again point out Sif or Aloy winning last year. For example, classic Resident Evil girls haven't won in about 2 years now lmao.
Either way, seems like Hermione is gonna get fucked by an animal. Haven't gotten a poll update but from my side, interspecies is winning :unsure:
(Poll results are combined from both sites together, not individual)

Oct 17, 2018
I downloaded the bestiality collection looking for [Lara & Horse] but it wasnt in there. Can anyone please do me a favor and upload it, plus variants standalone?

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I downloaded the bestiality collection looking for [Lara & Horse] but it wasnt in there. Can anyone please do me a favor and upload it, plus variants standalone?
you understand that one bestiality link does not include all bestiality vids from all the updates, right?
you need 2022-07-04 update + links in "spoiler" boxes + vids in 2023

Reactions: Nunya_01
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes