echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Another one, but it's pointless to post because this dude's stuff never gets leaked.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
zmsfm really has made his own little niche of massive animals/beasts fucking women and it's amazing. Not to mention there's very little if at all metro animations so it's another lovely addition.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I know there was a new Jill (Valentine) anim released I think back in July... I get there are plenty of other artists with good videos, I just feel like this artist hardly gets updated as of late.

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
Thanks for the upload.

In the 07/04/2022 update, there is a duplicate file in the 'Ana & Pharah (Club)' folder the files in question are 'Ana & Pharah (Club) (Captured - Angle 2).mp4' & 'Ana & Pharah (Club) (Captured - Futa on Female - Angle 2).mp4' and are the same video. The file sizes are slightly different and the bitrate is slightly different, but the videos are the same. Both videos are 'Futa on Female - Angle 2' what's missing is the 'Captured - Angle 2' with the strapon instead of futa.

When I noticed, I redownloaded and checked both the compressed and uncompressed versions to confirm that yes, both versions have the duplicate file.

Thanks again, just wanted to make you aware of it.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Another new upload
And no leaked variants I'd imagine... This thread is really starting to disappoint me. And before anyone says "Well why don't you support the artist on Patreon and provide the leaks", if I did that with all the artists on this site that I love, I'd not have any money. And so, I shall wait for leaks, the same as everyone else... Oy vey. At least ZMSFM actually is working and releasing things, unlike Wildeer.

Reactions: fustei666

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
People have said in the past that zmsfm actually knows about this thread thus no leaks.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
So if ZMSFM potentially knows about this thread, and there are no new leaks, why keep the thread up, other than to let people get what is already here? It's similar to Wildeer at this point: Waiting years for an update that might never come... Seems like a waste to me. I personally don't want this thread to go away, I just feel it's kind of pointless if there are no new updates. We can debate this until we're all old and grey, so I'll just leave my point and look for artists with similarly beautiful work whose pages actually get updated and hold out hope for an update to this thread. Best wishes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RaidenZ
Jun 27, 2021
him knowing about this place is irrelevant, he can't stop a leaker
unless he's ultra autistic and places some hidden watermarks and hands out specific versions to patreons, narrows it down and then bans the leaker

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes