Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
my goal was to make you touchy by offloading the deck of animations.
still not feeling touchy-touch? zmsfm sweats hard for this.
We appreciate your posts, all of them are high quality for this thread so I really don't mind how you post them.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
There was a video (and its variants) I was looking forward to seeing at some point. That was YorHa Commanter & Machine ( ). YorHa Commander's variants include:

-Multiple Angles -Slave -Pubic Hair -Pregnant

Does anyone know if the YorHa Commander and variants have been shared here yet? I mostly go for the preggo variants myself, but the whole set would be a nice addition to my collection.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

Updating thread with... All of those...

Thread Updated!
Added:

Mercy's Secret Life
Shepard & Horses
D.va & Mek
Anna & Mutated Bear
Ciri & Horse
Tifa & Behemoth
Rey & Horse
Wraith & Wraith
Jaina & Orcs

Thread Updated.gif

Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
we still have like 10 sets missing tho

edit: nvm, it works with individual downloads, i guess, you can add the rest later
Yeah, we can only update threads when we see the update shared ourselves, or if it's reported (which is the preferred way) as a comic/animation update. Otherwise, Ain't no one got time to scour these threads for unreported shares. :LUL:

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
There was a video (and its variants) I was looking forward to seeing at some point. That was YorHa Commanter & Machine ( ). YorHa Commander's variants include:

-Multiple Angles -Slave -Pubic Hair -Pregnant

Does anyone know if the YorHa Commander and variants have been shared here yet? I mostly go for the preggo variants myself, but the whole set would be a nice addition to my collection.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
Idk about efficiency and speed. I appreciate the guy, but this thread was dead for 2 months. Some other threads updates every week)

And I have to clarify, share when you want and if you want, but this thread is not a perfect example of efficiency)
you speak as if someone has a responsibility to maintain any activity on this thread or any other thread on this portal.

in plain words, it's even prudent financially, to donate every once in a while so the artist accumulates assets and share them right away.
rather than, define yourself through some useless plaques as "uploader" et cetera. it has zero value for most ppl, for the once that self-validate through it i have nothing to tell. :cry:

so, speaking in your own terms. if a criteria of peak efficiency is introduced this thread just won.
that's what Agent_Smith was trying to tell.

ps. i myself do believe more in silent type guys that have no ego with the rankings and just easily share whatever they have, rather than the ones that make the stink and treat this community as a social network.

pps. the admin/mod, you can grab all of my thumbs up scores and donate to this Legolas guy if it makes him feel more appreciated. i don't give a crap.

Last edited:

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
You are on a site and on a thread with dozens of people who lurk here because they don't wanna pay up and support the artist or they can't afford it for some reason.
You expect the people involved to not be egoistical and demanding, while they sit and wait for the new free content?

I remember one wise person from a thread saying that gratitude around these forums goes as far as along as you can afford to pay and share the content. If you don't you're forgotten after a while or people will keep bugging you because they view you as walking sack of content.

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
You are on a site and on a thread with dozens of people who lurk here because they don't wanna pay up and support the artist or they can't afford it for some reason.
You expect the people involved to not be egoistical and demanding, while they sit and wait for the new free content?

I remember one wise person from a thread saying that gratitude around these forums goes as far as along as you can afford to pay and share the content. If you don't you're forgotten after a while or people will keep bugging you because they view you as walking sack of content.
lol. i don't care about gratitude. i treat this thread as my personal backup system just in place.
but what's unexpected is plain bitching how the posts are not assembled into one. or how this thread is inefficient. it's just mind blowing mentality to me. :ROFLMAO: like i owe something someone, and the cranky bodies just come out to drop long upheld vent.

feels, like: ok, better don't share anything coz these specimens will get too agitated and attack you.

actually, my man, they can support the artist by sqeezing the spunk into a cup at a sperm bank for a change, and save $$ on wet wipes. pretty sure it can cover several month of $5 sub. :LOL:

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
actually, my man, they can support the artist by sqeezing the spunk into a cup at a sperm bank for a change, and save $$ on wet wipes. pretty sure it can cover several month of $5 sub. :LOL:
Around here, 5$ won't even buy you a decent lunch. Maybe two snacks. So I personally find it baffling that some people suuuuuuure talk a lot about loving the artist and their works.
Yet they can't contribute to them you know, supporting them, so the artist can pay their bills, afford voice acting or assets etc.
More so with case of ZMSFM when the man is one of the most hardworking animators out there who's not ripping off people.
Every month packed with some serious value of content for lowly 5$ a month lmao

Reactions: Schattenjäger

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
More so with case of ZMSFM when the man is one of the most hardworking animators out there who's not ripping off people.
Every month packed with some serious value of content for lowly 5$ a month lmao
Not to forget ZM shares the main angle/vanilla version in full quality for free anyways, its just the bonus angles and alt versions that are being charged, so even when there is a drought in this channel we can still enjoy the new stuff whenever it comes out

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Not to forget ZM shares the main angle/vanilla version in full quality for free anyways, its just the bonus angles and alt versions that are being charged, so even when there is a drought in this channel we can still enjoy the new stuff whenever it comes out
Plus a freebie variant or bonus angle. Since for a year or so, he's been releasing alts for public too. It's just that a lot of the variations are on rotation.
Fun fact about that too. Originally his goal was to have 300 patrons and he'd be releasing a bonus variant to public.
The moment he reached that milestone, he continued releasing them to this very day.

Reactions: RaidenZ

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
ZM does the minimum required of an average 3d animator - the sequences are smooth and there's very little clipping. There are dozens of such animators that release 5 second clips expanded to longer clips with some small variations. There's very little originality or interesting scenarios, the subjects change but they're utilizing mostly the same positions. Compare this to Nyl, whom I don't find that interesting because of the chosen performers, but who makes their own models, rigs them and animates them in atleast more interesting scenarios. So it's a free slice of cheese with your burger, who cares when it has no taste.

That said, I did like the Tifa movie and Loba with horse scenes and I watch this thread expecting something like that to happen again, but it's rare.

• Angry
Reactions: Cenwen

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021

ordshe

Sep 19, 2022
Rasberry's Adventures Goldshire is also missing though I imagine it isn't very popular due to being somewhat vanilla.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes