JarlSkjoldr

Jan 17, 2018
be more specific
there's like around 6 animations exist
There is an image file showing the specific one attached. Ana & Pharah Exhibitionism would be specific, but there's like two or three of those lol. Ana & Pharah Window Exhibition?

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
be more specific
there's like around 6 animations exist
It would be the newest ana+pharah animation. I don't know what it's called, but I posted a screencap to help identify it. Thanks for the other uploads.
Ana Pharah.webm_20220921_091138.422.png

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
New one.

Edit: I'm stupid and blind.

Last edited:

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Complete waste of effort imho. If you can animate fisting, you can animate a horse cock too. Either on horse, or on a futa. And that would be a much better video.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Disappointed that you didn't get what you wanted?
He's the artist, he's decided to make a fisting video so he made it. Because he can.
And in comparison, there aren't many Lara fisting videos. Fisting videos in general are rare.
So, in long run, the animation is of higher value than yet another Lara x Horse.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
He's the artist, he's decided to make a fisting video so he made it. Because he can.
And in comparison, there aren't many Lara fisting videos. Fisting videos in general are rare.
So, in long run, the animation is of higher value than yet another Lara x Horse.
Chill it is just a man wanting his trans character being penetrated by a dick, which is weird to find :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I am yes, but it's still just my opinion, like i wrote. What's wrong with having an opinion? Some of you are like disney fans. Angry beyond measure when somebody decides to say something even slightly negative.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
That Anna & Pharah Riding Dildo video was a big missed opportunity for a preggo variant. At least the other Anna & Pharah video didn't disappoint me.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I am yes, but it's still just my opinion, like i wrote. What's wrong with having an opinion? Some of you are like disney fans. Angry beyond measure when somebody decides to say something even slightly negative.
Dunno man. Calling something a complete waste of effort is not really an opinion but rather an insult to what artist does.
Considering he animates horsecocks every damn month. Where fisting is extremely rare.

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
Complete waste of effort imho. If you can animate fisting, you can animate a horse cock too. Either on horse, or on a futa. And that would be a much better video.
Pay him up for a commission, direct the whole thing yourself. Get the render and never share it with anyone. Won't be a waste of your or his time.
PS. I'm drop dead serious, I bet he takes comissions, if not, get to the top tier and DM him. Clearly, it's not magic.

Reactions: Cenwen

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Pay him up for a commission, direct the whole thing yourself. Get the render and never share it with anyone. Won't be a waste of your or his time.
PS. I'm drop dead serious, I bet he takes comissions, if not, get to the top tier and DM him. Clearly, it's not magic.
Few problems with that though.

Zm has not had comms open since the February. I remember even trying to comm him in february when comms were open. All comm slots were gone in about 20 minutes.
He's multiple times said that he doesn't do comms often because they're stressful for him and limit what he'd like to do.
No idea when they'll be open but good luck to anyone trying to snipe it.

Additionally, he doesn't do private comms. Everything he does will be public.
So getting comms from ZM is really damn hard. Which is a real shame considering dude has like the fairest comm prices for what he does. 15-30s of anything, including bestiality or rape.
Combined with fact that it's fully voiced and you can make VAs say anything.
Plus several variants of your choice.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes