Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I don't think so, probably just long anim
It's the yearly movie. Last year we had the Jaina movie, now Femshep one.
Femshep basically getting fucked by uhhhh, from what I've seen Asari, Vorcha, Batarians, Krogans and Turians or single one of them. No idea, hard to tell from WIPs.
Regardless, it's going to be a movie that releases this year.
Kind of insane if you think about it. Man's releasing 4 anims with variants, then going to work on a movie itself. No wonder he's exhausted.

Reactions: LordLegolas

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
For those who haven't seen them yet, here are the publicly released two versions:

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
Are these the only versions released so far? I ask because I feel like there should be more variants included that must not've been released yet, though I could be wrong about that.
there are more versions: Main, Pregnant, Pubic Hair, Slave, 2 Angles
These two are from twitter.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Loops are really sad...
Make Videos over 2mins
Is bther for the comm.
Answer to this has been pretty much the same. He won't be making videos over 2 mins because longer projects lose his interest and stress him out. Not to speak of the fact that the whole variant system he's got in place isn't compatible with longer projects.
For a longer thing you'll have to wait for the movie. Assuming the theme is something you like. If it isn't, good luck next year!
No idea what you mean by comms but he doesn't take or make any. Pretty much everything is, according to things said in discord, tailored towards variety of content that he's comfortable with making.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes