GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Project Omega Update:

Hii freeens!! Back at working on Project Omega so let's start with a new update!
Movie roadmap status: 65%
Roadmap:

-Script
-Models & Maps
-Scenes
-Animation <here
-6 points left

Let's start with the good news!!
Hi frens!!
Instead of animating all the scenes in a very rushed way, I directly animated them with all the details which means I'm very forward with the animation side of the project! So far only 4 sex scenes are left to be animated while the first 3 and the intro are fully animated. The goal at this point is to finish all the animations this week and send everything to the VAs for voicing! ^^
While the status says 65%, this was the hardest part of the project so from now things should be much easier. Once the voicing is done I'll animate the mouth, render the movie, add sound to the movie and it will be ready! ^^
Now to the bad news...
Unfortunately as some of you already know, working on movies is really really stressful for me and something I personally don't want to make. This affects me quite badly mentally because in addition to this, working on movies means that I barely have any free time. I'm often feeling frustrated, anxious and exhausted. Which lead to today, I am currently very overworked and I think that caused me to get sick. I'll keep working on the movie as new month is starting soon and I'll have to work on the new animations. The problem is that I don't have enough time to finish the movie in this condition so I'll either take some days from the beginning of the next month or rush the last scenes to finish them once the voicing is done.
WiPs
I've posted some more wips that you can see on discord or on dropbox:"other folder"!

ZMSFM's WiPs can be seen , though WiP #4 hasen't been uploaded there (yet). The Dropbox folder is currently down due to heavy traffic.

Reactions: Mangomike22

Mangomike22

Feb 5, 2022
Project Omega Update:

Hii freeens!! Back at working on Project Omega so let's start with a new update!
Movie roadmap status: 65%
Roadmap:

-Script
-Models & Maps
-Scenes
-Animation <here
-6 points left

Let's start with the good news!!
Hi frens!!
Instead of animating all the scenes in a very rushed way, I directly animated them with all the details which means I'm very forward with the animation side of the project! So far only 4 sex scenes are left to be animated while the first 3 and the intro are fully animated. The goal at this point is to finish all the animations this week and send everything to the VAs for voicing! ^^
While the status says 65%, this was the hardest part of the project so from now things should be much easier. Once the voicing is done I'll animate the mouth, render the movie, add sound to the movie and it will be ready! ^^
Now to the bad news...
Unfortunately as some of you already know, working on movies is really really stressful for me and something I personally don't want to make. This affects me quite badly mentally because in addition to this, working on movies means that I barely have any free time. I'm often feeling frustrated, anxious and exhausted. Which lead to today, I am currently very overworked and I think that caused me to get sick. I'll keep working on the movie as new month is starting soon and I'll have to work on the new animations. The problem is that I don't have enough time to finish the movie in this condition so I'll either take some days from the beginning of the next month or rush the last scenes to finish them once the voicing is done.
WiPs
I've posted some more wips that you can see on discord or on dropbox:"other folder"!

ZMSFM's WiPs can be seen , though WiP #4 hasen't been uploaded there (yet). The Dropbox folder is currently down due to heavy traffic.
Are you able to post the wip here?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes