Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone got these 4 animation in high quality please share me, those vids not even exist in his subcriberstar folders

I guess it's not compiled in OP.
Here's your answer
In case someone wants to check what else is missing

Last edited:
Reactions: nomadiccc

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
720p version
Why?
The same video is here.

Here, catbox links too if you need to download the base. Since naughtymachinima is at points kinda ass.

Reactions: Phreak44444

Hazzan

Oct 14, 2021
Why?
The same video is here.

Here, catbox links too if you need to download the base. Since naughtymachinima is at points kinda ass.

Not the same. On naughtymachinima it's the one minute video, with alternative views.

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
Why?
The same video is here.

catbox :ROFLMAO:
pretty spot on for this animation XD

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
He just has to make longer videos, his shorts are so good, but much too short, there is a lack of action and length
That's been like the most requested thing everyone talks about zmsfm to be honest. You probably can't go around his tags or twitter posts without someone wanting longer videos.
But hey, he's making variations that barely anyone does these days. That takes time.
Plus fact zm several times said that he dislikes working on longer projects as he loses interest in it/they stress him out. I'd rather have an animator who's happy doing stuff he likes rather than one who burns out after 2 or so years of consistent content.
On brighter side, we get one movie a year. According to February post, the intro is fully animated. Which means this month he's going to be animating the sex scenes with Femshep.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Sharing official links is kinda bad idea, I assume he updates the password every month, but still...
And if you wanna quick update, it will be not from dropbox...

Next time just DM it to uploader

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
Sharing official links is kinda bad idea, I assume he updates the password every month, but still...
And if you wanna quick update, it will be not from dropbox...

Next time just DM it to uploader
sorry,next time I will do it,not a great conection for me that why I didnt uploaded the content :(

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
If someone can make mirrors of vids after Jaina's Diplomacy 2: Baine, pls do
Lets just say, dropbox hates me :p

Update tmrw

Last edited:
Reactions: fustei666
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes