rqlvt

Oct 1, 2019

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

December 2022 updates reorganized (bcs those links started to bother me)
Added videos for 2022-12 and 2023-01
I also marked low btr videos in change log, higher versions does not exist
12.gif
2023-02 videos will be added to OP after the end of the month.
Watch links above for now

Thanks rutivek for sharing!

added new gifs

Last edited:

mlgman4204

Feb 11, 2021
Not sure if it was already added in one of the recent updates (I don't remember seeing it), but there was a Panam photoset released back in August 2022.
Screenshot 2023-02-14 142701.png

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
rutivek Wouldn't WorkUpload be better? I ask because I only care about the preggo variants (if there are any), and my PixelDrain limit is at 19/20 GB for the week. I've never paid for a premium filesharing site service before, and I'm not about to start now. It was not my intention to complain about free stuff at all.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
rutivek Wouldn't WorkUpload be better? I ask because I only care about the preggo variants (if there are any), and my PixelDrain limit is at 19/20 GB for the week. I've never paid for a premium filesharing site service before, and I'm not about to start now. It was not my intention to complain about free stuff at all.
, from 3 Feb anims, 0 for Ahsoka :p
others are in the OP, workupload was a bit busy today

luCk3r123

Feb 7, 2021
Im curious, does ZMSFM also work on a big project on the side? He did a great job on "Tifa's Long Night", would be great to see more stuff like that

Reactions: Anon377334

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Im curious, does ZMSFM also work on a big project on the side? He did a great job on "Tifa's Long Night", would be great to see more stuff like that
As matter of fact, he does.
Every year he makes one long movie. I kind of doubt he'll make another bestiality related movie though.
Around spring he makes 3-4 animations, then at the very last week focuses on animating the movie.

Wips here and if you scroll down, I'm sure you can see more or ask Rutivek to upload some exclusive wips from supporters.

Reactions: luCk3r123

paterick13

Feb 16, 2023
As matter of fact, he does.
Every year he makes one long movie. I kind of doubt he'll make another bestiality related movie though.
Around spring he makes 3-4 animations, then at the very last week focuses on animating the movie.

Wips here and if you scroll down, I'm sure you can see more or ask Rutivek to upload some exclusive wips from supporters.

The video he is currently working on is a Mass Effect themed one with FemShep being used as a sex slave in Omega fucking all kinds of things, pretty sure that includes Varren

Reactions: RonaldMcDonald69

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
The video he is currently working on is a Mass Effect themed one with FemShep being used as a sex slave in Omega fucking all kinds of things, pretty sure that includes Varren
No confirmation on varren though. I am pretty sure that the varrens were available with the Liara project that lost very hard during polls :unsure:

Double checked the patreon post. It says 'Possible partners: Asari, Turians, Vorcha, Krogan, Salarians, Batarians and more' so theoretically can be varren.
That being said, Project Azure directly mentions varrens. If I had to guess, there's actually no monster fucking/animal fucking this time. Purely aliens.

paterick13

Feb 16, 2023
No confirmation on varren though. I am pretty sure that the varrens were available with the Liara project that lost very hard during polls :unsure:

Double checked the patreon post. It says 'Possible partners: Asari, Turians, Vorcha, Krogan, Salarians, Batarians and more' so theoretically can be varren.
That being said, Project Azure directly mentions varrens. If I had to guess, there's actually no monster fucking/animal fucking this time. Purely aliens.
Ah I didn't go back and read it I just assumed anything Mass Effect was fair game but makes sense if he's just doing the alien races instead

Reactions: Cenwen
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes