Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Elves should be a futa and I won't even argue. If he has already done futa animation with this character, then this is canon. Futa is an art
Yeah dude but ZM doesn't operate on that logic. Every time there's been a futa variant, it's been themed around the character being futa. So either it's futa on female or futa on futa. In some cases he went as far to make a lesbian strap-on version to make everyone happy.

Kayonshee

Jun 23, 2022
Is this still happening?
thats from the monthly update he does in the end of the month on subscribestar, was sended Sep 28, 2023 05:39 pm

Movie Update:

This month I had muuuuuch more time to work on it!

I have finished to animate all the faces and rework all the lighting of the intro. Done reworking all the sex scenes and the lighting of them and I'm currently finishing to animate the faces in the sex scenes! By the end of the month all the animations of the movie will be finished!!! All that's left to do for next month is to spot errors, fix them, add audio and render and then it will be ready for release! :D

I'm very positive that if not at the end of the next month, I will be able to finish the entire movie in the first days of November. I don't wanna do more spoilers than necessary about this long animation but it's gonna be meeeega cool! :D

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
thats from the monthly update he does in the end of the month on subscribestar, was sended Sep 28, 2023 05:39 pm

Movie Update:

This month I had muuuuuch more time to work on it!

I have finished to animate all the faces and rework all the lighting of the intro. Done reworking all the sex scenes and the lighting of them and I'm currently finishing to animate the faces in the sex scenes! By the end of the month all the animations of the movie will be finished!!! All that's left to do for next month is to spot errors, fix them, add audio and render and then it will be ready for release! :D

I'm very positive that if not at the end of the next month, I will be able to finish the entire movie in the first days of November. I don't wanna do more spoilers than necessary about this long animation but it's gonna be meeeega cool! :D
fsdfsdf.png

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
It's been taking ages because unlike other movie makers, he just straight up refused to take 1-3 months off to animate it all.
Instead opted to his regular schedule of 4 anims + 4-8 versions per animation.
All the while working on the movie in his free time. No idea if that's really healthy for one's mental but damn, ZM's dedicated to his work.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
At least the sith variant was something good to look at
I like that Ahsoka is this time much redder. Last time with the Ahsoka Sith variant, the different skin color was barely noticeable.
I wouldn't call it a trash really but it isn't something I'm personally into either.
Next animations should be interesting. Ciri and Monster.
Then from poll results - Jaina prostitution theme with a horse.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes