Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Where's the Panam photoset? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I just (re)downloaded the entire collection. Also, whatever happened to the Public Dropbox? It seems to have disappeared.

TokioRiot

Apr 5, 2020
That's never gonna happen fyi. Just one of the tags the artist does not want to do.
Interesting line to draw in the sand considering he does horse animations. Everyone makes there own decisions though so, its whatever I guess.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Interesting line to draw in the sand considering he does horse animations. Everyone makes there own decisions though so, its whatever I guess.
Its a thing. I know a writer that has the same line too. Horses okay, dogs no. If I had to guess, they probably own one themselves and don't feel comfortable doing smut themed around them.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
That's never gonna happen fyi. Just one of the tags the artist does not want to do.
Can second this as a long time ZM sub. He very rarely does dog animations and when he does it, it's exclusively a poll animation when there's low amount of animals to choose from.

Closest that can come to having a "dog" anim is a panther.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Funny thing about this is that he would do so much more if people in polls didn't vote just for a damn horse >.>
Example with the Ellie anim - she could've been fucked by a giraffe. Yep. That was an actual option.
There was also that bull animation. At some point I remember things like hyena, moose, panther, foxes and bears being offered too.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Funny thing about this is that he would do so much more if people in polls didn't vote just for a damn horse >.>
Example with the Ellie anim - she could've been fucked by a giraffe. Yep. That was an actual option.
There was also that bull animation. At some point I remember things like hyena, moose, panther, foxes and bears being offered too.
I'm more into fantasy creatures personally.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
You wish.

Those are really old. With old ones, there is also the Brigitte animation.
Closest to new is the Sif and Fenrir one. He is still right. Unless miracle happens, dog anims in future are out of the question.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You wish.

Posted date: 1 year and 2 years ago. Gee wonder if anything possibly happened after that that could’ve changed their minds. But yeah 3 out of all the ones they do on a regular basis isn’t much evidence to the contrary.

But if you prefer a more current answer

IMG_4398.jpeg

Last edited:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
that last ellie with Horse animation is probably my fav ZM animation of them all so im really fucking glad they didnt use a fucking giraffe instead :KEK:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes