Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Came here to say this. Not sure why this project took over a year to make when it's basically 5 loops with some window dressing.
Because he was animating 4 animations a month with alts and working on the movie in his own free time? I can't think off memory a single animator who managed to maintain their regular posting and make a movie on top.
There's a whole-ass 5-6 minute intro in there. There's 7 scenes with multiple angles. I went in and counted, just in case.

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021
Because he was animating 4 animations a month with alts and working on the movie in his own free time? I can't think off memory a single animator who managed to maintain their regular posting and make a movie on top.
26R does this. I'm not backing the other guy's point, I'm with you on this -- zmsfm's output is absolutely fine. Just saying, don't forget 26R -- bro works hard. (Though no one works harder than LazyP xD )

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
26R does this. I'm not backing the other guy's point, I'm with you on this -- zmsfm's output is absolutely fine. Just saying, don't forget 26R -- bro works hard. (Though no one works harder than LazyP xD )
Oh I didn't know that about 26R. :unsure:
I thought he mostly made movies in his time? Regardless it's a win for the nsfw community to have hard workers.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
except that 26R only make "low quality" SFM videos why other artist like ZM have already moved to Blender a long time ago. SFM allow creators to make long video in a short time with less work but the quality is no where as good as Blender, DAZ...etc

Reactions: wharever

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Project Omega

-
Pixeldrain

View attachment 3120601
I assume paid version is the same resolution, just without WM, IF there is a paid version
His WM ain't that bad tho, and I don't remember him adding one in a long time :unsure:
Mirrors for those whom do not use twitter
1080p right? wish it was 4k but I dont want to imagine how long would it take to render that

Reactions: LordLegolas

Vanguard84

Feb 17, 2022
Shadowheart from Baldur's Gate III by author ZMSFM.
Encode from the original video 2K in 4K upscale 60fps interpolation.
Very good image quality, with filters to erase imperfections.

Shadowheart & Mindflayers (Pubic Hair)_60fps :
Shadowheart & Mindflayers (Emperor)_60fps : animated-update-image-0005.gif
Shadowheart & Mindflayers (Pubic Hair)_60fps.mp4_snapshot_00.00.386.png Shadowheart & Mindflayers (Pubic Hair)_60fps 1.png Shadowheart & Mindflayers (Pubic Hair)_60fps 2.png Shadowheart & Mindflayers (Pubic Hair)_60fps 3.png Shadowheart & Mindflayers (Pubic Hair)_60fps 4.png
Shadowheart & Mindflayers (Emperor)_60fps.mp4_snapshot_00.00.237.png Shadowheart & Mindflayers (Emperor)_60fps 1.png Shadowheart & Mindflayers (Emperor)_60fps 2.png

Last edited:

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
There's a whole-ass 5-6 minute intro in there. There's 7 scenes with multiple angles. I went in and counted, just in case.
imean i would prefer a 4 minutes animation montly than 4 30 sec loop with senseless variants any day, but its his thing, when its certain characters like RE girls i take it, his jill ones are by far the best

Reactions: Cenwen

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
imean i would prefer a 4 minutes animation montly than 4 30 sec loop with senseless variants any day, but its his thing, when its certain characters like RE girls i take it, his jill ones are by far the best
You aren't the only one honestly. Seen so many people want from Zm longer anims but hey, one of his gimmicks is that he makes variants. Combined with fact that longer projects stress him out and he loses interest.
I've said it a while ago but I'll personally take current way of the content rather him doing for year or two longer projects, then quitting due to burnout.
Just today he wrote on discord that he doesn't yet have anything planned for a longer project either, trying to recuperate from the work. Apparently he wants to use this free time to learn new things in blender.

Reactions: RemlapWasTaken

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Some thoughts on Project Omega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Omega we get in the game is the made-for-TV version. We all know that it's the Bangkok of space.

As for Project Omega itself, my humble critique is that the story doesn't really go anywhere. It's an amazing setup for the sex scenes, but it isn't very convincing on why Aria is pushing a dangerous drug, or why she lets Shepard go, who will probably come back later to kick her ass. Unless the implication is that Shepard escapes, but like a 5 second scene of her escaping would have served the movie well.

But I get it, making a 30 minute episode with a full story and satisfying sex scenes is not that easy. After watching this I really hope there's some continuation to this plot, especially since there are so many sexy characters in Mass Effect to go through.

Reactions: LordLegolas
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes