Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
The Mass Effect video he was working on for months is coming out today
:love:
Aye! I'd argue though that he's been working on it the entire year. Knowing Zm though, total amount of work would add up to 2 months, maybe less. Man works at a lightning speed.
If he ever started making just movies, he'd be nigh unstoppable.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Project Omega

-

1.png
I assume paid version is the same resolution, just without WM, IF there is a paid version
His WM ain't that bad tho, and I don't remember him adding one in a long time :unsure:
Mirrors for those whom do not use twitter

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Project Omega

-
Pixeldrain

View attachment 3120569
I assume paid version is the same resolution, just without WM, IF there is a paid version
There is no paid version for this one Legolas. I did check the quality from both and they are the same if downloaded. Twitter may be compressed though but looks fappable enough to me.
Someone with pixeldrain account may want to actually do a backup because I'm pretty sure the links will die in about few months without the paid account.

Twitter link here just in case.

Reactions: LordLegolas

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Got it, but it's not compressed, and pixeldrain is gonna be fine, it's not hard deletion for 60 days.
It resets each time somebody downloads, but I'll mirror it to OP anyway

About the twitter link, he replied with links from his second account and it instant got shadowbanned
I copied his mirrors for the post above
Oh, so I'm the only one who had to click on the 'more replies' to see the links, huh. I'm guessing he's replying from his second account to the visibility of the main post doesn't get turned to shit. Sad times for nsfw animators.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I guess you meant to say "not the only one" bcs it's what shadowban is. He replied to the links AND it's the most liked reply, but it still went down into 'more replies'. But yes, either this, or the main post is going to oblivion...
Oh yeah, yeah. That's what I meant.
I actually saw his posts get trashed by twitter earlier. Especially the shadowheart anim which wasn't bad by any means yet got thrown into dirt. Same for some others. Pretty much everyone I follow nowadays the posts links under their comments.
Lives of a nsfw animators :HideThePain:

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Project Omega

-
Pixeldrain

View attachment 3120601
His WM ain't that bad tho, and I don't remember him adding one in a long time :unsure:
Loved it! esp aria and femshep part! ... love the long videos with plots ;) lol... music and voices gave me flashback of ME trilogy

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Dawww, he even did the Calibrating joke in the end :cry:
Takes me back when I played ME, I ran after each mission to every single companion to hear what they have to say.
Same, that was the best part... also could never make up my mind on who to take with me to missions lol .. hopefully they dont mess up the new one.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Same, that was the best part... also could never make up my mind on who to take with me to missions lol .. hopefully they dont mess up the new one.
Easiest choice ever for me. Garrus and Tali. Both of them were loyal until the bitter end! Always there throughout all the games. Plus Tali romance is so good.
As for new one coming up, I have lost hope anyway. For me, the "new" Bioware is Larian. BG3 reignated that passion for rpgs like this.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Easiest choice ever for me. Garrus and Tali. Both of them were loyal until the bitter end! Always there throughout all the games. Plus Tali romance is so good.
As for new one coming up, I have lost hope anyway. For me, the "new" Bioware is Larian. BG3 reignated that passion for rpgs like this.
Same.. with new one, havent played BG3 but its on my list to get, but ive heard nothing but good things, i also loved DA:Origins so will try BG3 soon.. hopefully.

Reactions: Cenwen

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Same.. with new one, havent played BG3 but its on my list to get, but ive heard nothing but good things, i also loved DA:Origins so will try BG3 soon.. hopefully.
Please do! It's straight up Mass Effect and DA: Origins level of a good RPG game. Hell, if anything it's even better. If you actually love good storytelling and companions, it's for you.
Plus character customization is just gorgeous.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes