nordone

Aug 5, 2020
14 variants cut them to 7 and then use genji/hanzo or S76/Junkrat. And for Cassidy he already looks dark enought that I didnt even know it was him since in the game he is very light skinned View attachment 3867585
Nah bro, it's better for ZM to do 30 variations with and without public hair for a 3-second scene where this hair is visible. Then add more versions with tanned skin (if someone has a fetish for it). It is much more valuable and saves more time than making a couple of versions with dark and light skinned characters.:WeSmart:

Last edited:

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Nah bro, it's better for ZM to do 30 variations with and without public hair for a 3-second scene where this hair is visible. Then add more versions with tanned skin (if someone has a fetish for it). It is much more valuable and saves more time than making a couple of versions with dark and light skinned characters.:WeSmart:
Wrong just do a version per gender so everybody can be represented, including loly Mercy and Ashe. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Kayonshee

Jun 23, 2022
just asking out of curiosity, is he doing 5 videos this month? I'm asking because he already released 3 videos this month and on X the next WIP preview shows Loba but I thought the supporters voted for Hermione Granger or am I wrong?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
just asking out of curiosity, is he doing 5 videos this month? I'm asking because he already released 3 videos this month and on X the next WIP preview shows Loba but I thought the supporters voted for Hermione Granger or am I wrong?
You're right. He's doing 5 animations this month it would appear but by looks of it, he's falling a bit behind. My guess is that zmsfm will release Hermione anim very early next month and then make new ones.
Regardless quite a month. 5 animations + 3 posters.
Edit for context: There are 2 werewolf animations this month. Both Hermione and Loba will get dicked by them in separate anims.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes