gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
Are you sure he knows what he wants? :unsure:
judging by the overwhelming majority of content hes created yes. Patreon just doesnt allow anything these days. I know people are voting for "mercy creampie" over "x getting cumflation from x grotesque monster". His beast animations have WAY more effort put into them than this cookie cutter shid.

Reactions: wormwood420

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
judging by the overwhelming majority of content hes created yes. Patreon just doesnt allow anything these days. I know people are voting for "mercy creampie" over "x getting cumflation from x grotesque monster". His beast animations have WAY more effort put into them than this cookie cutter shid.
I was wondering if his recent tendency to vanilla has to do with Patreon.
(Vanilla Futa is still Vanilla)

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
He's always had a sprinkle of content other than beast/monster here and there (maya footjob, one of my personal faves, for instance). What I would like to know is exactly why he decided to become more erratic. Was it patreon? or a need to do different things? or? I wish he stated that somewhere.

Reactions: Cenwen

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
He's always had a sprinkle of content other than beast/monster here and there (maya footjob, one of my personal faves, for instance). What I would like to know is exactly why he decided to become more erratic. Was it patreon? or a need to do different things? or? I wish he stated that somewhere.
patreon basically bans anything that isnt human male (no race fetish allowed) penetrating a consenting human female. you might get away with some weird content for a while but they'll get you if you're big enough

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Completely irrelevant. His main site is subscribestar. Patreon is barely mentioned anywhere.
Again, this has nothing to do with patreon because his main site is subscribestar. Man's got actually really impressive number of people as everyone there has to pay with a credit card and forsake the convenience of paypal.
You're also double wrong. People are actually voting for monsters the most. Every. Single. Time. Well, almost. This month monster was beaten by instantloss and magic but ended up still having werewolf there in form of a boggart.
On top of that, votes are combined. Frankly it's a really strange system because even if every person on patreon votes, subscribestar can technically outvote them because there's more people there.

Reactions: jtemper

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
Completely irrelevant. His main site is subscribestar. Patreon is barely mentioned anywhere.

Again, this has nothing to do with patreon because his main site is subscribestar. Man's got actually really impressive number of people as everyone there has to pay with a credit card and forsake the convenience of paypal.
You're also double wrong. People are actually voting for monsters the most. Every. Single. Time. Well, almost. This month monster was beaten by instantloss and magic but ended up still having werewolf there in form of a boggart.
On top of that, votes are combined. Frankly it's a really strange system because even if every person on patreon votes, subscribestar can technically outvote them because there's more people there.
regardless he has a shitload of subs on patreon that will be gone once he gets nuked.

Reactions: Cenwen

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
regardless he has a shitload of subs on patreon that will be gone once he gets nuked.
True but if patreon was an issue, he would've stopped making risky animations ages ago.
By the way, I think you have a really different perspective on what zmsfm does. Things he does are mostly things he's fine with doing. Makes those feet focused things because he gets praise off it as people like it.
Makes monsters because majority of people following him like the monsters.
If he was to do whatever he likes to do, i'd guess he'd make more of exhibition and solo animations. Not monsters or beast stuff. Regardless of that, he still has clear passion for his work.
He's a variety creator. Has been for long time. Combined with his "people pleaser" nature. If he does lot of different things, lot of different people may like what he does. Zmsfm is inhumanely consistent in terms of delivery but extremely inconsistent in terms of character universes. I think best place to ask would be on discord.

Last edited:

blackhawkzero

Jan 11, 2019
No, he didnt want to do any beast stuff anymore out of his own account. he felt uncomfortable having to ask VAs do voice beast stuff for him and just of himself as not wanting to do that anymore. weird decision considering he followed it up with futa stuff and such likes. unfortunate considering I was his patreon mainly for his spicy content.

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
No, he didnt want to do any beast stuff anymore out of his own account. he felt uncomfortable having to ask VAs do voice beast stuff for him and just of himself as not wanting to do that anymore. weird decision considering he followed it up with futa stuff and such likes. unfortunate considering I was his patreon mainly for his spicy content.
if only you knew what % of women are into beast/monster shit. I REALLY doubt it was his fanbase forcing him away from it.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
thats exactly what I said. everyone was upset about. he was like, "nah sorry guys I dont want to do that anymore".
Everyone is a strong word though. More like sad? It's understandable. Actual high quality beast animations are a rarity. To lose one animator doing it is a huge hit. Even worse; one that has actual different versions of the animation.
He did give people option to get one last animation with animals. Most people out of respect voted for him to just be done with it.
At some point I guess you look at what you do and decide that it's for the best to stop. Otherwise it's just forced work which never ends well for animators. Over years so many people have either quit or gotten extremely lazy.

blackhawkzero

Jan 11, 2019
At some point I guess you look at what you do and decide that it's for the best to stop. Otherwise it's just forced work which never ends well for animators. Over years so many people have either quit or gotten extremely lazy.
I wish he would just focus on his ideas instead of listening to the polls. it got so bad that he had to ban characters and settings for two month because they were voted over and over again. its always bad for animators to listen to their supporters. it destroyed the entire content of Darktronick back in the day. animators who outright dont interact much with their supporters at all like noname55 have way better content.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I wish he would just focus on his ideas instead of listening to the polls. it got so bad that he had to ban characters and settings for two month because they were voted over and over again. its always bad for animators to listen to their supporters. it destroyed the entire content of Darktronick back in the day. animators who outright dont interact much with their supporters at all like noname55 have way better content.
Only single anim is influenced by polls. Rest is just things he wants to animate. Although influenced by what his fans seem to like too.
I personally think the 2 month ban for characters and universes is fair. I hated when Jaina kept winning the polls over and over and over and over. It was the peak of complete boredom to have one character win every month.

On topic of noname55. Every animation he does is mostly suggested by people in his patreon/substar comments. I know this as I have participated in his animation suggestions too.
With Zmsfm on the other hand, it doesnt seem like they're suggested ideas but rather his own. Minus the polls but even polls don't specifically let people choose what it's supposed to be in the end (as in if it's a titjob, vaginal, anal etc).

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021

Don't think it's irrelevant. As much as I and certainly he prefers SS.A the reach of P can hardly be ignored. And they yet again tightened the screws not long ago.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes