RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Thinking back on the earlier title and the other games from Siren. I feel the sex scenes could use some impact(?) and a bit more movement. I like the games themselves and the models are often hot. Yet the sex doesn't feel sexy, as it doesn't bring about the illusion of two people having sex. Rather it's just too much like papercutouts faffing around to me.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

gaylord12

Nov 12, 2019
Sex doesn't feel sexy, as it doesn't bring about the illusion of two people having sex. Rather it's just too much like papercutouts faffing around to me.
It all comes down to the artist's skills, really. ToP suffered from that very static and cartoonish art style imo. ZR1 has two distinct styles too from a same artist. The more basic early build art and the late development stage detailed art. The good thing is that her skills increased a ton during the making of ZR1 so my bet is that we're gonna see a lot more advanced stuff in this sequel.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It all comes down to the artist's skills, really. ToP suffered from that very static and cartoonish art style imo. ZR1 has two distinct styles too from a same artist. The more basic early build art and the late development stage detailed art. The good thing is that her skills increased a ton during the making of ZR1 so my bet is that we're gonna see a lot more advanced stuff in this sequel.
I don't know who does what in the projects (could very well be Siren himself that does the animations). Writing: "the models are often hot". I wanted, to make sure, it was not the art itself, I was against in my comment. I like that in the games. There is just some jank with the animations.

Reactions: RabbitHole69

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I don't know who does what in the projects (could very well be Siren himself that does the animations). Writing: "the models are often hot". I wanted, to make sure, it was not the art itself, I was against in my comment. I like that in the games. There is just some jank with the animations.
As far as I know Siren doesn't do any of the art. He works on the writing the story and the actual development of the game. I think he does both roles entirely on his own. But everything else is done by someone else. So ScarlettAnn is the lead artist for ZR1 and ZR2 but there are other artist. For example the guy (well I assume it is a guy) who do does the art for the photo album and the the one who handles the animations (SmashMasterson & Sijix). Even the voice work for those special moments hare done by another team member (PixieWillow). An that is just for Zombie Retreat. The team for Town of Passion is even bigger.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PixieWillow

Blooms.

Dec 3, 2018
I'm pretty hyped for this, I'll probably wait a few updates before starting but ZR1 is one of my faves

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really like art, but it makes me a bit uncomfortable that the protagonist is a dark Cloud strife

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I really like art, but it makes me a bit uncomfortable that the protagonist is a dark Cloud strife
You spelled non-binary wrong. He looks like a gender neutral character that was put in so someone could justify a trans-route later.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
You spelled non-binary wrong. He looks like a gender neutral character that was put in so someone could justify a trans-route later.
I feel very confident in saying that there won't be anything like that in this game. Siren tends to be very vanilla.

Last edited:

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
I feel really old for mentioning this but I keep seeing people say 'Dark Cloud Strife' and such... You guys know that Zack was a thing in FF7 right? You've all actually played the game you're referencing? (Because, if not, spoilers Cloud's a clone.)

And to Transgender-panic man above me:

He wears ear-rings, has pouty lips and a perfect complexion and he was still not gay, let alone transgender. Just a very pretty, heterosexual man.

Besides, if you're comparing the protagonist to anyone from FF7, he looks far more like Vincent:

This was the 'old gamer talks about old games' information hour, hopefully this was informative because this is 'Zelda is a boy' level of game-idiocy.

Last edited:

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
I agree with you on this. I felt the same way when I played ZR. And in the later parts I felt that dev/artist reused a lot of scenes. Like the car sex with two diff women had the same positions and clothing style. And yes the animation feels like paper cutouts doing the thing. I wish we get to see some smooth animations. I really like Summertime Saga's and Sexnote's animation.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Y
I feel really old for mentioning this but I keep seeing people say 'Dark Cloud Strife' and such... You guys know that Zack was a thing in FF7 right? You've all actually played the game you're referencing? (Because, if not, spoilers Cloud's a clone.)

And to Transgender-panic man above me:

He wears ear-rings, has pouty lips and a perfect complexion and he was still not gay, let alone transgender. Just a very pretty, heterosexual man.

Besides, if you're comparing the protagonist to anyone from FF7, he looks far more like Vincent:

This was the 'old gamer talks about old games' information hour, hopefully this was informative because this is 'Zelda is a boy' level of game-idiocy.
You're right, i didn't play any of the FF games, i made that comment because the MC remind me to Cloud, but i didn't know about the existance of another character with that look

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
how to put galery mod?
thanks
Move the data folder from the mod to the www folder. When asked about duplicate files have them overwritten. An that's it the mod should be installed.

the image of your profile picture is from some game?
The girl in my profile pic is Maya Fey from the Ace Attorney series. If you want the artist for the pic is Jummy.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
You're right, i didn't play any of the FF games, i made that comment because the MC remind me to Cloud, but i didn't know about the existance of another character with that look
Don't feel too bad, nobody has time to watch every movie and play every game. I can definitely see where you were coming from.
The issue was that you weren't the only one saying they looked like Cloud etc... . I only used your post as a jumping-off point because it was the most recent example.

cazksny23pe61.jpg

Last edited:

lethal09

Mar 6, 2018
You could say the same thing for things like foot-long cocks, people like big tits/cocks and(while not universal nor exponential) many people subscribe to the bigger is better line of thinking. I'm pretty sure this doesn't even fall under 'hyper' yet.
i dont care for over proportioned or characters that look like a blown up sex doll or kim kardashian body types never understood that shit have proportions that compliment the body types and shows the beauty of the characters but in sirens domain theyre characters arent that bad compared to other games i have seen on here o like a petite healthy weighted woman with even proportions i ajust dont get why is that so hard to do or find lols healthy body type with the right proportions is not hard to do lols.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes