RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Oh my god we’re back with the annoying bosses lol

Can someone on latreon or discord or whatever ask this dude why he decided to make the first boss of this game harder than the final boss of the last one?! And why this is a bullet hell now?!
Bc Siren still had the flower bloom boss asset from ZR1, and just had to reskin it...

This one is only a little tougher than the OG one...

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

0.16 Soon.png

Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.16 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Time for another first look update for Zombie's Retreat 2! Beta 0.16!

== Michelle ==

Beta 0.16 will be a focus update for Michelle giving her a full side quest storyline in the game!

Nursing is quite a difficult job and the added stress of a zombie apocalypse can make things a little more challenging to say the least... With all of that stress mounting up, it's no surprise that Michelle will need you to help her rediscover her own ability to persevere.

Michelle's new content is already very far along so I'll be able to share some new NSFW sneak peeks over the next few weeks as this update progresses. I hope you're looking forward to seeing more of this sexy nurse!

======

That wraps up today's first look update. Stay tuned for more previews and updates as usual with development!

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2 and I'll see you with more updates!

Cecilia Mei

May 7, 2019
Oh new story and new MC. I don't know that I really finished RZ1. I think there are a lot of things that need to be solved. In the final(maybe) RZ1, professor Ann told MC to find Rift for escape but after I finished that quest. No more quests. Walkthrough shows that quest is the last. Do we continue MC's story in RZ1 or not ?

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
Oh new story and new MC. I don't know that I really finished RZ1. I think there are a lot of things that need to be solved. In the final(maybe) RZ1, professor Ann told MC to find Rift for escape but after I finished that quest. No more quests. Walkthrough shows that quest is the last. Do we continue MC's story in RZ1 or not ?

quite possibly no but i hope in the future update, there will be some kind of cameo / main quest that combine the event of ZR1 and ZR2, even tho in the prolog we see a glimps of event from ZR1 but thats it, i guess

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
quite possibly no but i hope in the future update, there will be some kind of cameo / main quest that combine the event of ZR1 and ZR2, even tho in the prolog we see a glimps of event from ZR1 but thats it, i guess
In the Story revolving around the Jill Vallentine Character we also learn about L001 and his past with MC, aswell as their time at Lake Zoomi (location of ZR1)

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
One of th best things about this game is that Scarlett Ann actually put some effort into her character designs instead of just drawing the same woman with different hair styles and colors.

Some of the characters have….different faces and hair! And race! And way more facial expressions! Most of the girls actually look…different form each other! Like, I think I’d be able to tell them apart if they were bald. Which is not always truexzz

I mean, all the girls still have triple Z cups, and The villain, one of the few grown male characters I’ve ever seen her draw…is just a tall shota going by the face lol. Old habits.

Her handling of other races is charmingly awkward. I don’t know what race Nadia is supposed to be but she looks strange. Don’t get me wrong she’s gorgeous. Maybe the hottest girl in the game. But she also looks like a vampire.

It is aleo hilarious how it seems like the main characters family might be asian(?) and her solution was to draw Sasuke.

Still. She tried a bit more than usual in terms of design. It’s great to see her making progress as an artist. And just generally the quality of her work has improved a lot. Animations. Shading.

Reactions: InternetHero33

Cecilia Mei

May 7, 2019
Oh so sad. When I see ZR2, i thought ZR1's MC escaped The Zomi camp and back to The Crimson city with his harem. Many things need to be solve.
-Why MC doesn't not turn into zombie ( The power from MC's Ancestor like Talia)
- Mayor Talia's Ancestor
- In RZ1, MC impregnate Talia. A hint about a child of two family.
-Who is woman in black robe ?
And more...
Many things lol

Reactions: Halorderd

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh so sad. When I see ZR2, i thought ZR1's MC escaped The Zomi camp and back to The Crimson city with his harem. Many things need to be solve.
- Mayor Talia's Ancestor
And more...
Many things lol

Lol this post reminded me about my thoughts when this sequel was announced.

The ending was a big ass sequel bait that seemed to end about halfway through and we hardly learned anything and now we’re staying a new game.

And now the sequel.,,proceeds to drag things out even further and still hasn’t revealed much. WOUDL be holding this game also ends on a sequel bait half ending lol

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
- Mayor Talia's Ancestor
And more...
Many things lol
We are going to answers to those questions. If look closely there are a lot of ZR1 elements have been showing back up. To the point where I am 99% sure that the cast of ZR1 have left Camp Zomi and are in Crimson City.

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
hi sorry for my bad english, im making mod for ZR2. it's was mainly for combining the ZR1 character to ZR2. i'm able to port Ann and her scene. i will post the mod soon or later this day. should i make a new thread for this mod?.because i think it's quite a long project. please share your opinion.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lol this post reminded me about my thoughts when this sequel was announced.

The ending was a big ass sequel bait that seemed to end about halfway through and we hardly learned anything and now we’re staying a new game.

And now the sequel.,,proceeds to drag things out even further and still hasn’t revealed much. WOUDL be holding this game also ends on a sequel bait half ending lol
If you want more plot lore you need to play the other games Town of Passion and Wraith of the dark Queen

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes