RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ZombiesRetreat2Gridlocked-0.15.2Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

The Midget

Aug 17, 2019
can someone tell me to which direction I must move from Jamies house to find this crowded house ?
Its in the camp inside the park at the east distract, he wrote wrong. You go to the camp and the sidequest its inside the wooded house right below, there is a girl that will ask you to recover some camping equipment that she missed

Luka__mindo

Apr 20, 2020
Its in the camp inside the park at the east distract, he wrote wrong. You go to the camp and the sidequest its inside the wooded house right below, there is a girl that will ask you to recover some camping equipment that she missed
tanks .

JadTok

May 31, 2021
Can't continue Olivia's quest line and only hers in particular. I've finished everything else. When I go to the apartment and I enter the attic with Olivia, the game black screens and nothing happens. I can open menu and w/e but can't walk or shoot or anything. Waiting doesn't do anything. I last played on v0.11 when it came out and even now on v0.15.2 it still happens. No idea why

Jun 4, 2023
Siren keeps on juggling updates between three games. And they are all frequent and have quality content in them. One of the best adult game devs, far better than the big ones that milk their audiences for money with one update for their game every 2 years (This is a direct attack on Summertime Saga). ZR1 and ZR2 are the two of the best adult games ever made. Siren knows what his audience wants. And the new update doesn't disappoint.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh my god we’re back with the annoying bosses lol

Can someone on latreon or discord or whatever ask this dude why he decided to make the first boss of this game harder than the final boss of the last one?! And why this is a bullet hell now?!

• Haha
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Can someone on latreon or discord or whatever ask this dude why he decided to make the first boss of this game harder than the final boss of the last one?! And why this is a bullet hell now?!
I mean the first Boss in ZR1 was also hell (Vampire Zombie).
It's kinda a reappearing pattern at this point

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

Well 1 this isn't the first boss. An 2 Siren did put out feelers about that boss. But the general consensus was that at this point in the game you could have 5HP (6 if you use the Strawberry Milkshake) an you should also have a decent amount of healing herbs so it was left in. Honestly I had more trouble with the plants on the way to the boss than the boss itself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes