RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
for now i will post my mod here until my thread is approved. hope no one mind. i'm now working on the camp zomi's map port to ZR2. it's going pretty good now. will post a progress later.

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
Screenshot 2023-11-02 155050.png Screenshot 2023-11-02 155126.png
i put the camp zomi's entrance near jamie house. for now it's pretty empty.i try to make it as the same as the original including all the map. but i think making cutscene and quest is impossible for me without messing with the ZR2 data. i will update my progress again soon.

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
Good news, my thread is finally approved. i will move to the new thread for more update on the mod.https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-2-mod.180253/

Reactions: Zw3x13

LauTV

Jun 24, 2020
I held back for 2 years+, I wanted to play ZR2 in its full glory (Same way I did with ZR1). But damn my recent breakup really sent me downhill. I can't believe I finished the game up to 15.2 in one whole day yesterday (And in one sitting too). I shall return someday to resume my quest (If I'm still alive lmao)

"And so the struggler left, venturing the dark internet in search of good Eroge"

Cecilia Mei

May 7, 2019
We are going to answers to those questions. If look closely there are a lot of ZR1 elements have been showing back up. To the point where I am 99% sure that the cast of ZR1 have left Camp Zomi and are in Crimson City.
Maybe we continue MC's RZ1 in RZ3 lol

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
just finished "ZR1" the first game. I just finished the ZR2 too! To the last update, and...
it feels odd, like the first game was FUN ! and it had a lot of content. And it was memorable !

The second one however, it have Far less content and less writing "The Story or the talking"... and it was forgetful !
Because it feels like the two games, Feels not so connected or the similarities of the games.

Is it just me or it feels like the two games made by a two different persons ? :confused:

Last edited:

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
Oh come on it so obvious that the ZR1 MC is already in the city. Who do you think was the guy who left during the finals of the violet tournament. Who do you think L-001 and Norman were talking about after the scene with Jamie.
but it's seem, l-001 story is more tied to zr2 mc. zr1 mc survival is just luck.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
but it's seem, l-001 story is more tied to zr2 mc. zr1 mc survival is just luck.
Nah... for the ones responsible it was an unplanned inconvinience... but if you played ZR-1 you should know this wasn't mere luck.
The MC is a chosen as much as the one from ZR-2.
L-001 is tied to the story of ZR 1 only by his relationship to the female Prof MC rescued after sealing the rift... I suspect the revelance of the MC from ZR-1 in ZR-2 is basically tied to his alliance to that Professor and the Mayor... in order to prevent any NTR flares I can't imagine MC actually playing a mayor role in ZR-2

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

MichelleProgress.png

Progress Report | Update This Month!

Hey everyone!

Today, I wanted to talk a little bit more about the progress on Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.16 including the release window!

== Late Nov Release ==

Currently, I am targeting a late November release date for the update. The specific date is still TBD but as the time gets closer, I'll make a more precise announcement as usual!

== Beta 0.16 ==

Progress on the update is moving along steadily!

One thing that troubled me for a while with Michelle was whether or not she'd wear glasses. So I wanted to try something cool with her NSFW scenes. While she requires her glasses to see during the day, when it's time for romantic moments, players will have the option of whether the glasses stay on or off ;)

== Milf Showdown 2023 ==

For those of you who are unfamiliar, the Milf Showdown (formerly Character Showdown) tournament is set to begin later this year. It's a competition held on the Siren's Domain Discord that matches up all characters across all of the different games I've made to determine the most popular character! The winner will receive a special scene to celebrate!

Last year, both Jessie (ZR1) and Rachel (ZR1) tied for first so they will be receiving special costumes & NSFW scenes! I don't want to reveal them quite yet but just know those are currently in progress ;)

======

That concludes this progress report! Stay tuned for another NSFW teaser for $3+ Patrons as well as a more specific release date announcement later this month.

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2!

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
When the game ask you to enter name to call her, put Mom instant of Meredith. The game will automatically enable incest for the mother. For Jenny(the sister), don't change her name but change the relationship from Tutor to Sister and it will enable the incest. This

If someone wandering why this will enable Incest? Because here
- If we stick with Meredith, the game will ask player to put relationship between Meredith & MC.
- For Jenny(Sister), If we stick with Tutor relationship, game will ask player to put relationship player to Jenny which is Student by default.
- If we put Mom instant of Meredith, the game will not ask player to put relationship.
- If we put Sister instant of Tutor relationship, the game will not ask player to put relationship player to Jenny.
This is for new player if you want to enable the incest from my post on 5 March 2022

mikeiller

Feb 21, 2018
just finished "ZR1" the first game. I just finished the ZR2 too! To the last update, and...
it feels odd, like the first game was FUN ! and it had a lot of content. And it was memorable !

The second one however, it have Far less content and less writing "The Story or the talking"... and it was forgetful !
Because it feels like the two games, Feels not so connected or the similarities of the games.

Is it just me or it feels like the two games made by a two different persons ? :confused:
I get that feeling. I think part of that is due to the second game wanting to have a larger scope, it's in the BIG CITY as opposed to a tiny little camp, but the camp actually gave characters a reason to be there and a connection, it also explained why you're so limited on food and supplies, how you're isolated in the middle of nowhere, and there's no help.

This game just has random strangers with no connection. You still hunt for supplies despite the fact that there's grocery stores and restaurants you should be able to stock up on, and being overwhelmed by zombies doesn't feel as real when you have a city block as your headquarters and another town full of people just a short walk away.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I get that feeling. I think part of that is due to the second game wanting to have a larger scope, it's in the BIG CITY as opposed to a tiny little camp, but the camp actually gave characters a reason to be there and a connection, it also explained why you're so limited on food and supplies, how you're isolated in the middle of nowhere, and there's no help.

This game just has random strangers with no connection. You still hunt for supplies despite the fact that there's grocery stores and restaurants you should be able to stock up on, and being overwhelmed by zombies doesn't feel as real when you have a city block as your headquarters and another town full of people just a short walk away.
Actually the 2nd Part made true to Sirens original goal of makeing a fanremake of A Zombie's Liive.
That game was the first known RPGM with this kind of setting and mechanics as far as I can tell

Reactions: feyan and koliverk7

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Actually the 2nd Part made true to Sirens original goal of makeing a fanremake of A Zombie's Liive.
That game was the first known RPGM with this kind of setting and mechanics as far as I can tell
Yes and no. The idea of Zombie Retreat 2 didn't come into play awhile into Zombie Retreat 1 development. Originally it was going to be a stand alone game with some times to Town of Passion. But at some point that changed into full on sequel. The actual base for everything in Zombie Retreat 2 is in the computer logs found when restoring the power. But I guess the city setting also doubles as a omage to A Zombie Life.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes