RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Newbie12*3

Dec 9, 2021
Does anyone know how can i add save file in android.

I changed to a new device and i don't know how to add save file from my old device. I can't seem to find the folder it is saved in. I heard that my device needs to be rooted to access that folder but my device can't be rooted. And I don't wanna do everything all over again. Can anyone help me with this?

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Finished the first game, liked it enough to start on the sequel. I'm surprised this was started in 2020, since it's still a beta version. The art I think has improved. Last time I preferred the legacy designs but now it's very visually pleasing. I just hope there's been enough content completed here, where I don't suddenly reach the end at a major cliffhanger or whatever.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
The side quest, "Sex Ed," was on the Complete list, and after talking to Nadia, it was moved back to the Active list.
I can't proceed any further because I've already completed the quest.
(The pool boss also cleared, and a locker room locked with a password was opened.)
Is there a solution?
When I went to school I didn't get the "Sex Ed" quest but there was a rugby club zombie and it just proceeded. I was with Nadia.
Anyone ever answer this? I have the same problem now. I finished the quest with Nadia and got the sex scene but when I got talk to her again she still says we have to go to her brother's locker. I installed the gallery mod, does that cause a glitch like this?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone ever answer this? I have the same problem now. I finished the quest with Nadia and got the sex scene but when I got talk to her again she still says we have to go to her brother's locker. I installed the gallery mod, does that cause a glitch like this?
How is that even a Question?
Haveing issues noone else has after installing a 3rd party mod?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
No it shouldn't the mod does not interact at all with any of the character quests. If you have the mod installed see if the sex scene is unlocked or take her back to the brother's locker and see what happens.

Reactions: FGM01

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Ok think I figured it out. I had to visit her at night in her own room again for the quest to be completed. I guess that's as far as her story goes for now? Although I didn't see a "will continue in a later update" notice.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Update | Next Week

Hey everyone!

Quick update about the Beta 0.16 release date. The update is STILL planned to release this month so don't worry about any major delays.

I'm planning to have it fully completed sometime between Sunday to Thursday for $5+ ZR2 Patrons.

I will make an announcement on here and/or on Discord roughly a day before the update is ready to release so keep your eyes peeled.

The update is progressing well and I look forward to sharing it with you all! Thank you so much for your patience and support and I'll see you all soon!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's twitter.

F_wW0pCWoAEV0Wi.png

It's time to battle!

The 2024 Siren's Domain Milf Showdown is set to begin later today (Nov 25th!)

This battle pits EVERY female character in ALL of my games in a head to head competition to determine the favorite!

Winner receives a special NSFW scene in the future!

Starting Nov 25th will be the Best Boy bracket. All male characters will face off and the winner gets bragging rights

The main competition, the female bracket will begin on December 1st!

Votes will be held on the Siren's Domain discord channel. You need to be a $1+ Patron on ANY page (ZR2, HC, or KoP) to receive a server invite.

You must link your Patreon & Discord accounts as well for the invite to work.

Previous winners CAN be eligible to win again

Past Winners:
2021 Spring - Leslie (ZR1)
2021 Winter - Meredith (ZR2)
2022 - Rachel (ZR1) & Jessie (ZR1) [Tie]

Rachel and Jessie's special scenes are currently in progress!

Thank you Zara for hosting Milf Showdown!

Note- I must be eager about the new year because I labeled this as the '2024' tournament when it's actually the 2023 Milf Showdown

Either way,

Good luck and may the sexiest milf win!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Zombie's Retreat 1 MC (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Zombie's Retreat 2 MC (Zombie's Retreat 2)

MT R1.png

L-001 (Zombie's Retreat 1 & 2) VS Kingdom of Passion MC (Kingdom of Passion)

MT R2.png

Here is the tournament bracket.

Reactions: nln0

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
House Chores MC (House Chores) VS Norman (Zombie's Retreat 2)

MT R4.png

Tournament bracket.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
House Chores MC (House Chores) VS Norman (Zombie's Retreat 2)

MT R4.png

Tournament bracket.

wait what? did they change the MC of zombie's retreat 2 or just poll of different characters?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes