anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I am very tempted to mod this and give it the preggo treatment.
That'd be dope considering the groundwork for that has already been built into the game (the impregnation x-ray scenes, admittedly only 2 characters has them).

Reactions: Silma

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
That'd be dope considering the groundwork for that has already been built into the game (the impregnation x-ray scenes, admittedly only 2 characters has them).
You say that, but the game itself I image has no pregsystem in place; Menstrual cycle, impregnation chances, etc. thankfully there's a time system already.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
You say that, but the game itself I image has no pregsystem in place; Menstrual cycle, impregnation chances, etc. thankfully there's a time system already.
My apology, by "groundwork" I meant borderline basic impregnation templates so yea they have none of the above that you just mentioned.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I've modded a game into having a pregnancy system.

https://f95zone.to/threads/xvi-liz-...mod-v0-41-03-05-2021-silma-loserishome.12955/

I also modded Zombie's life, (the previous incarnation of this game) tho I didn't go too far with it since all I did was modify existing scenes with preg animations and dialogs. (I didn't know much about coding in rpgm back then.) I didn't/couldn't release it since I couldn't find were I put he mod. high chance I lost it when I lost two of my drives a while back.

Last edited:

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Any way I can get in contact with siren's domain, I don't think modding this without permission is possible

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
is the game complete? because I can not figure out how to get the 'ending' and I have beat each journal thing as well as bumped into Ann

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
anybody know if siren's have a f95 account? Gonna try and see if they'll let me do a breeding/pregnancy mod.

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Reactions: Silma and parakep

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
He does but he left the site a few months ago.

https://f95zone.to/threads/house-chores-v0-6-2-beta-public-sirens-domain.34842/post-5448946

As long as you are not charging for it I don't see a problem. He has never come after me for any of my mods. But do what you feel comfortable with.
Do you happen to know how I can get access to the rpgmmv file? this will be my first time modding a rpgmv game. and most of what I've modded were vx. I've heard you can modify the source files once extracted, but I'm gonna assume that's not as in deep as I need to do what I want. (see my mod for reference)

as for charging, no I won't charge.

https://f95zone.to/threads/xvi-liz-...mod-v0-41-03-05-2021-silma-loserishome.12955/

Last edited:

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
Try using one of the guides in OP post. But if you don't want to then what part of the quest are you stuck at and what tokens have you already got?
I passed all the task,I need to get 3 photos, 9 photos need to pass Complete Epilogue - A Dark Secret 22 and 23 photos need tokens for the photo machine where you get these photos

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I passed all the task,I need to get 3 photos, 9 photos need to pass Complete Epilogue - A Dark Secret 22 and 23 photos need tokens for the photo machine where you get these photos
Oh so you needed help with photos not the quest itself. If you finished Epilogue - A Dark Secret it should have unlocked. If it didn't try going back to Ann and have sex with her. (Recomend you do this at night as you get an extra sprite scene.) As for the tokens I don't know which ones you picked up but if I had to guess you are probably missing the ones in the boiler room and the one Natasha's cabin.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes