DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Interesting bug: When I went to meet Serena with Talia, I asked Serena to join me and sent Talia home.
Then left Serena in her place and selected Sex. She reacted saying that didn't want others to watch, as if Talia was still there.
Then went straight to meet Jessie (still alone), and asked to partner up. She acted as if I had someone with me.

I dismissed Jessie, went back to Serena, and this time Sex was available (and hot).

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
Can't begin the chapter 4, i already unlook all possible h-scene but talia still said i dont have enough lust power.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Zombie’s Retreat 1.0.4.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay119.4M
Windows177.8M
Linux182.8M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
I hope someone make mod about leslie get married with the MC and get pregnant

Reactions: Sim.ms

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
Has the gallery mod become available for Mac users yet? Also, I have completed the game and now Rachel seems to disappear at night! Anyone know of how to fix this? She isn't in her room after dinner.

Bobcat

May 18, 2017
I have updated the gallery mod. This updates the mod to work with the PC version 1.0.4. I decided to remove the restriction to have the main game finished before accessing the mod rooms. Now when you gain access to the in game gallery room you will have access to the mod rooms. In order to get the in game gallery you need to kill all of the zombies in the Recreation Camp. When you do you will see a sparkle next to the TV. This will give you video game console. Now when you examine the console now found in your bedroom it will take you to the gallery. The mod areas can be reached by examining the crystals.

However some of the content will be unavailable until you have unlocked the scene or costumes naturally in game. In addition I have added the ability to view the photo you get from Jessie's bag in the scene replay room. I have also added more clarification when selecting Ann's scenes in the scene replay room.

Installing this mod also includes the title mod and the fix for the bug in Clara's gallery. (Why this was still present in the new update is beyond me). If you run into any problems please let me know.

Gallery Mod
When I'm running the game with the gallery mod installed, it throws an error and never passes the loading image.
Any idea why this is happening?
1.jpg 2.jpg

YoBoiTerry

Jun 21, 2018
I'm playing on mac and have a glitch where Rachel doesn't show up at her bedroom at night and Leslie doesn't show up in her bedroom at midnight. I completed the main game, how can I fix this?

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
Zombie’s Retreat 1.0.4.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay119.4M
Windows177.8M
Linux182.8M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Where do I insert the Changelog.zip?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
A little late to the party on this question but what mods did you make for his games?
The big one is the gallery mod. I call it a gallery mod but it actually covers multiple stuff. Such as bringing in older title cards and the ability to see what each characters salvage bonus is. I also made a txt walkthrough.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes