Jun 25, 2018
The big one is the gallery mod. I call it a gallery mod but it actually covers multiple stuff. Such as bringing in older title cards and the ability to see what each characters salvage bonus is. I also made a txt walkthrough.
Thanks, good job on that before he introduced it himself in there. For a moment I thought you did like a story or art mod/extension like I've seen with other games on here.

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Any mods that add NTR where the Zombies can fuck the women? I know Siren is against doing it himself so I just want to know if someone out there has made one.

maingame121

Feb 28, 2018
Jun 15, 2021
Zombie’s Retreat 1.0.4.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay119.4M
Windows177.8M
Linux182.8M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
The cheat menu didn't open for me at all. I use windows 10 and tried all of my keyboard buttons, it's frustating.

hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
Unable to complete Clara's quest. Did all of Leslie's quest but whenever I take Clara to the tent entrance, the game says I have to increase Leslie's relationship. Any help would be appreciated.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Unable to complete Clara's quest. Did all of Leslie's quest but whenever I take Clara to the tent entrance, the game says I have to increase Leslie's relationship. Any help would be appreciated.
Did you have sex with Leslie at the tent yet. The scene has to be triggered before Clara can go there.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here they are.
Ok I know what is wrong. You never finished Leslie quest line. You finished the quests for the outfits did her entire story line. You need to switch back to the default look and talk to Leslie (when she is not in the bathroom). She will give you the quest to get a new movie.

If you are having trouble in what to do next please refer to my guide or the official one.

Reactions: hm4steve

hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
Ok I know what is wrong. You never finished Leslie quest line. You finished the quests for the outfits did her entire story line. You need to switch back to the default look and talk to Leslie (when she is not in the bathroom). She will give you the quest to get a new movie.

If you are having trouble in what to do next please refer to my guide or the official one.
Yep, that fixed it. Thanks!

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Hi,
Does someone know if the mac version use to work on an Apple M1 ?
Because for me, it doesn't not work...
Is this mac version reliable for any macbook laptop or only Intel processor ?
If anyone knows...
Thanks !

nibo69

Nov 8, 2020
How do you install this cause I love this game but I dunno how to install these cg animations ECT. Can Somebody pls explain

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes