JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
Someone know about the girl scream at the hotel room in old town ? it's any secret to found or what :WaitWhat:

lenus

Mar 11, 2018
f.png does anyone know how i can fix this error?
It happens when I'm going to fight the boss on the mission to get Caroline's lingerie, when I shoot him or he touches me, it happens

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I'm using PC, I'm using the portuguese translation mod, and the cheat but I only used it for ammunition
If this is consistently happening even after exiting the game, then I would say something is up with one of the mods. A way to do a quick test would be to do a fresh download and copy over your save. If the error shows up it is not the mods but the game. If it is clean then try installing only one of the mods and see if you get the same error. Then try the other. If both mods work independently of each other, then something is going on in which the don't play well together.

godslayer555

Nov 21, 2018
I have read the walkthrough and I have also read the posts about the vampire boss but in my case, there are no sparkles anywhere, no way to turn on the lights, I can move, I think I do because rachel says I can't leave without her, I can go into the menu but no matter what I do, if I "move" too much, I get caught, if I don't move at all, same, so in the end, for me there is complete, absolute and utter darkness so it's impossible for me to finish this boss :(

Untitled.jpg

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
I have read the walkthrough and I have also read the posts about the vampire boss but in my case, there are no sparkles anywhere, no way to turn on the lights, I can move, I think I do because rachel says I can't leave without her, I can go into the menu but no matter what I do, if I "move" too much, I get caught, if I don't move at all, same, so in the end, for me there is complete, absolute and utter darkness so it's impossible for me to finish this boss :(

View attachment 1449862
I just know that you need to turn on that light(look like three candles) then you can damage the vampire a repeat again till you kill him and that's it / or i just don't understand your question at all

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

View attachment 1449862
1471896_Untitled.jpg

I have circled the sparkle the guide was talking about. Touching that will turn on the lights. This should dissonant the boss allowing him to be damaged.

Feb 27, 2020
Someone know about the girl scream at the hotel room in old town ? it's any secret to found or what :WaitWhat:
Man idk either. When i heard the scream i thought one of the girls fucking died and i was gonna get a bad ending of sorts, but nothing came out of it. I think its just a leftover from a scrapped idea.

Reactions: JuanM4

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
If this is consistently happening even after exiting the game, then I would say something is up with one of the mods. A way to do a quick test would be to do a fresh download and copy over your save. If the error shows up it is not the mods but the game. If it is clean then try installing only one of the mods and see if you get the same error. Then try the other. If both mods work independently of each other, then something is going on in which the don't play well together.
I just encountered the scream, playing the game for the first time wasn't expecting it, i'm not on the mission with any sort of boss in this room even, it's just an empty room with a tv set and it randomly screamed for no apparent reason lol

Feb 13, 2020
I went with Leslie/Mom/Son and Reachel/Sister during character naming process. Is that going to ''enable'' incest? Not sure if it makes difference if you type Mom/Sis, Mother/Sis, Mom/Sister etc.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I went with Leslie/Mom/Son and Reachel/Sister during character naming process. Is that going to ''enable'' incest? Not sure if it makes difference if you type Mom/Sis, Mother/Sis, Mom/Sister etc.
If you want if you look at any of the guides in the OP post they will tell you codes to switch the roles that will in effect turn on incest.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
zangetsu3223 question, i have read a little about the game, and saw you posting some of the fixings so in asking you, i downloaded the compress version 1.0.4 the most recent one, the animation and scenes of care package and infected antidote are withing this last patch or do i need to download them ??? (also they work with the compressed version?)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
zangetsu3223 question, i have read a little about the game, and saw you posting some of the fixings so in asking you, i downloaded the compress version 1.0.4 the most recent one, the animation and scenes of care package and infected antidote are withing this last patch or do i need to download them ??? (also they work with the compressed version?)
The infect and antidote care packages are not meant to be used in game. They are just if want to view the sex scenes outside of the game at a higher resolution.

Reactions: arucard34

YamikaClan

Nov 8, 2017
So what does the zchoice do with Jessie? I have gone back on another save and nothing seems different, it doesn’t even skip the scene like with Ann. Do I need a lower LP or something or should I have her in the team while opening the fridge?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes