konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Just for clarification are you unable to reach the pool at all or are you just not able to get the fishing prompt?
cannot reach the area. havenot enter/exit that house.
until that task i havenot read or compeleted anything involving that house. (havenot done n4-6 of main quests)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
cannot reach the area. havenot enter/exit that house.
until that task i havenot read or compeleted anything involving that house. (havenot done n4-6 of main quests)
The entrance to this areas is here.

Capture.PNG

From there you exit via the south and that will get you to the pool.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
ha. would have never guessed! i believe i ran around there as well but without pushing down buttons much
lez say it is my first rpgm so cannot see a door or any pointer = no door.
that one is playable...qol with cheats n point n click running & no tons of houses n npcs

-----

how to get spookie costumes (hopefully not related to unlocking anything else?)
i was in left room of zomi lodge with questions ; killed couple of zombies, saw some item .
i think i finished lesli/rachel/ashley quests after ...does it mean that i cannot get a cutscene & candy searching sub-quest? i brought rachel and ashley there but triggered nothing

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
ha. would have never guessed! i believe i ran around there as well but without pushing down buttons much
lez say it is my first rpgm so cannot see a door or any pointer = no door.
that one is playable...qol with cheats n point n click running & no tons of houses n npcs

-----

how to get spookie costumes (hopefully not related to unlocking anything else?)
i was in left room of zomi lodge with questions ; killed couple of zombies, saw some item .
i think i finished lesli/rachel/ashley quests after ...does it mean that i cannot get a cutscene & candy searching sub-quest? i brought rachel and ashley there but triggered nothing
The costume quests are different from the character quests. To view the costume events when you go to your bedroom interact with the closet and you will be able to to select what event you want. You will need to have progressed far enough for the characters involved.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
where can you go fishing? have fishing rod and cant find where to use it
You can go fishing in the Summer Camp and Lake View area. If you a fishing rod made then look around the water you should see a spot to interact. If you don't have a rod the spots won't show up.

1.PNG

2.PNG

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
The costume quests are different from the character quests. To view the costume events when you go to your bedroom interact with the closet and you will be able to to select what event you want. You will need to have progressed far enough for the characters involved.
yeah i finished everything i think, had 3-somes 4-somes ...excluding some post-credits mainstory addons...
i know how to activate events as i did it for maid outfit...and cardio...
i just have no idea how to get to n2 spooky ones...it is surrounded by items...like 2 lamps N ...or table E

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
yeah i finished everything i think, had 3-somes 4-somes ...excluding some post-credits mainstory addons...
i know how to activate events as i did it for maid outfit...and cardio...
i just have no idea how to get to n2 spooky ones...it is surrounded by items...like 2 lamps N ...or table E
You need to stand of the odd tiles. You will be asked a question. Answer the question correctly and that will open up the path. Capture.PNG

Revolver1

May 21, 2018
Gentlemen, I'm not sure if anyone has experienced this problem, or if anyone has the time to give helpful advice, but I cannot open the application for this game on my PC. I run it as an admin as well, but the exe file never runs or opens. Can anyone help me, please?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Gentlemen, I'm not sure if anyone has experienced this problem, or if anyone has the time to give helpful advice, but I cannot open the application for this game on my PC. I run it as an admin as well, but the exe file never runs or opens. Can anyone help me, please?
Well lets run through the list.

1. Have you tried restarting your computer?
2. Do you have the same problem with other RPG Maker MV games or is it just this one?
3. Make sure you are trying to use the PC version and not the MAC version.
4. Are you using the compressed or full version?

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Quick question. What does lighting the campfires do. It's not explained on the walkthrough. And is it worth to waste the the scrap wood on it.

Revolver1

May 21, 2018
Well lets run through the list.

1. Have you tried restarting your computer?
2. Do you have the same problem with other RPG Maker MV games or is it just this one?
3. Make sure you are trying to use the PC version and not the MAC version.
4. Are you using the compressed or full version?
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I will try these out, and let you know if they work.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
When it rains during midday, Caroline (the aunt/counsellor) just disappear.

Like she's completely gone, is this a bug?

Sheira

Formerly 'Monica Sheira'
Aug 10, 2020
Do you know the password to activating cheat in the rock besides the tree guys? please help me

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes