PAPTT

Jan 21, 2020
I have updated the gallery mod. This updates the mod to work with the PC version 1.0.4. I decided to remove the restriction to have the main game finished before accessing the mod rooms. Now when you gain access to the in game gallery room you will have access to the mod rooms. In order to get the in game gallery you need to kill all of the zombies in the Recreation Camp. When you do you will see a sparkle next to the TV. This will give you video game console. Now when you examine the console now found in your bedroom it will take you to the gallery. The mod areas can be reached by examining the crystals.

However some of the content will be unavailable until you have unlocked the scene or costumes naturally in game. In addition I have added the ability to view the photo you get from Jessie's bag in the scene replay room. I have also added more clarification when selecting Ann's scenes in the scene replay room.

Installing this mod also includes the title mod and the fix for the bug in Clara's gallery. (Why this was still present in the new update is beyond me). If you run into any problems please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery Mod
How about android version?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
did they add more to this game. i have not played it scene's i got all the girls and the l001'e threat to do bad thing's to them.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
It looks like they are doing a character popularity contest over at Siren's discord. It looks to divided up between the men and the women. The men's tournament is going on now.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Hello there, I've got a problem while playing this game.

On the mission where we take Leslie to the secret camp when the zombie appears, why do they run really fast?

I can't even beat the first wave cause they ran really fast. Does anybody encounter the same problem? Thank you and have a nice day
Its just the games difficulty and new zombie types.
No way around it. Pick your lane and shoot maybe.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
This is the final match of the men's tournament. The House Chores MC vs the Zombie Retreat 1 MC.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The men's tournament is over it is time to pick the best girl.

Raylene (Town of Passion) Vs Ann (Zombie Retreat 1)

Talia (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Farona (Sexy Quest)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the next match.

Cherry (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Vera (Town of Passion)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Walkthrough also asks me to read the documents on the table and then read the document hanging on the wall next to the statue, but the door is locked, how can I get through here.I can't trigger the blowjob scene with Caroline when I go upstairs even though I've finished all the girls' tasks. Is there a solution?
In order to trigger the blowjob scene with Caroline you need to get your HP down to 1 then have her examine you. This will allow you to progress in her route.

I am going to update my walkthrough to make this more clear.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the next match.

Ragasha (Town of Passion) Vs Ashley (Zombie Retreat 1)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the next match.

Rachel (Zombie Retreat 1) VS Auri (Town of Passion)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here are the next matches.

Jessie (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Haru (Town of Passion)

Clara (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Tana (Town of Passion)

Johnny168

Oct 25, 2021
Don't know about anyone else, but I like to save before anything important, whether that be a sex scene or a boss fight, and with the sheer quantity of content available, managing to fit it all within 25 save slots is pretty unrealistic. So, I changed the some values within the plugin.js file and increased the maximum available save slots to 100. In case anyone is interested, I've attached the modified file.

I haven't had a chance to fully test whether it's capable of breaking something, so I'd recommend backing up your saves before changing anything.
May I have those save file ? Pls

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Looks like round 2 has started. Here are the matches.

Leslie (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Raylene (Town of Passion)

Talia (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Annabelle (Sexy Quest)

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes