Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
i use final version but when the odd cheat does not work then downloading one more version 1.4.0.1 work ok and now game got frozen when i save girls many when want to see downstairs game got frozen i cent move.
Ok so it sounds like you are trying to use the unofficial version with the cheat mods. That version I don't know how to troubleshoot. But what I can help is to see if the problem is with the game, your save, or with something with your computer.

Download the official version. After downloading and extracting, go to the version that is giving the error navigate to the save folder. That can be found in the www folder. Copy that folder then go to the official version paste in the save folder in www folder. Start the game and see if you get the same error.

If you get the error then something is wrong with either the save or computer. If you don't it has something to do with the unofficial version and you may want to contact whoever made it.

If you think something is wrong with your save and you are comfortable with sharing. Zip your save folder with all the contents, an I can take a look to see if something there is causing the problem.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the next match.

Mary (Town of Passion) Vs Cherry (Zombie Retreat 1)

Natasha (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Nadia (Zombie Retreat 2)

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018
Ok so it sounds like you are trying to use the unofficial version with the cheat mods. That version I don't know how to troubleshoot. But what I can help is to see if the problem is with the game, your save, or with something with your computer.

Download the official version. After downloading and extracting, go to the version that is giving the error navigate to the save folder. That can be found in the www folder. Copy that folder then go to the official version paste in the save folder in www folder. Start the game and see if you get the same error.

If you get the error then something is wrong with either the save or computer. If you don't it has something to do with the unofficial version and you may want to contact whoever made it.

If you think something is wrong with your save and you are comfortable with sharing. Zip your save folder with all the contents, an I can take a look to see if something there is causing the problem.
I delete game and get normal game and try see and still is error I have vrey stron pc i buy new. here my last save.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I delete game and get normal game and try see and still is error I have vrey stron pc i buy new. here my last save.
Ok the problem is with your save. What I think what happened is that you set all items to x99. The problem is that also included key items which is causing triggers to go off at the same time as others. What I think is going on in the basement is there is a scene that automatically triggers when you go into the basement. Normally this wouldn't cause a conflict, but with everything turned on it is causing problems.

I should be able to fix this. So hold on.

Last edited:
Reactions: SergejGamer73

myzr1234

Sep 1, 2021
I get an Error "Uncaught synataxError: unexpected token o in JSON at position 1. This happens when i try to save.

Can help on how to fix or prevent? Thanks

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I get an Error "Uncaught synataxError: unexpected token o in JSON at position 1. This happens when i try to save.

Can help on how to fix or prevent? Thanks
Are you trying to use the PC, MAC, or Android version? Or are you using one of the unofficial versions?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Using the versions off of this thread on PC, I did use the cheat portal in the game. Not sure if that is what triggered it.
Try doing the save folder locate in the www folder. Don't delete it just remove it. Then make a new folder called save all lower case. Then start the game and see if you get the same error.

If you do get the error try downloading a fresh version without any mods and see if the same thing happens.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Zombie’s Retreat 1.0.4.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay119.4M
Windows177.8M
Linux182.8M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
i thought this is pregnancy mod

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes