Nov 6, 2021
Zombie’s Retreat 1.0.4.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay119.4M
Windows177.8M
Linux182.8M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
God Mod is not working.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Ok first thing let's make sure you are saving correctly.

I assume you know how to bring up the menu. You hit X or right click. That will take you here. After that you select save and choose any slot to save.

If that is how you have been saving and it still doesn't work then try the following.

Try saving in a empty slot. Save and reload the game. If that doesn't work open up the game folder and open the folder called www. In that folder there should be a folder called save. If there isn't make a folder called save. (All lower case)

Open the folder and try to save. You should a file related to your save. If you saved in slot 1 you should see a file called file1.rpgsave. If you do don't see that while trying to save you either did something wrong or there is a problem with your game.

Also to make sure you saved correctly when you save you will see some basic information about your save if you did it correctly.

Capture.PNG

If all of that doesn't work then try re downloading the game. If you do that and you still can't save then something is up on your end.

Reactions: AngelGTZ0

AngelGTZ0

Jan 1, 2021
Ok first thing let's make sure you are saving correctly.

I assume you know how to bring up the menu. You hit X or right click. That will take you here. After that you select save and choose any slot to save.

If that is how you have been saving and it still doesn't work then try the following.

Try saving in a empty slot. Save and reload the game. If that doesn't work open up the game folder and open the folder called www. In that folder there should be a folder called save. If there isn't make a folder called save. (All lower case)

Open the folder and try to save. You should a file related to your save. If you saved in slot 1 you should see a file called file1.rpgsave. If you do don't see that while trying to save you either did something wrong or there is a problem with your game.

Also to make sure you saved correctly when you save you will see some basic information about your save if you did it correctly.

View attachment 1507003

If all of that doesn't work then try re downloading the game. If you do that and you still can't save then something is up on your end.
1637296886263.png
Unfortunately I think it is a problem with my pc, I tried all the steps you gave me but they did not work, I created a folder with the name "save" but when I save the files they do not go there, it also happens to me with the other game from the creator, " Town of passion "

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
View attachment 1507205
Unfortunately I think it is a problem with my pc, I tried all the steps you gave me but they did not work, I created a folder with the name "save" but when I save the files they do not go there, it also happens to me with the other game from the creator, " Town of passion "
Cloud64 has a good point. If you are trying to play the game without extracting it will not work.

Reactions: AngelGTZ0

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm being stupid here, but I'm having issues with Talia's side quest "Lust Overflowing".
1637515189470.png
Her room has air conditioning and I have wine, but it's only triggering the handjob scene, not the "Side Saddle Sex" scene as per the walkthrough.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm being stupid here, but I'm having issues with Talia's side quest "Lust Overflowing".
View attachment 1512142
Her room has air conditioning and I have wine, but it's only triggering the handjob scene, not the "Side Saddle Sex" scene as per the walkthrough.
That is strange if you have met all the requirements you should be getting the scene. Did you make sure to install the AC unit? If you did her room should have AC unit installed.

1.PNG

If you did install it then make sure you have wine in your inventory and make sure to select talk not story. If that doesn't work then if you feel comfortable I take a look at your save. If you do want me to look at the save remember to include the config and the global files as well.

Reactions: Phenomamd

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
Hello there, I've got a problem while playing this game.

On the mission where we take Leslie to the secret camp when the zombie appears, why do they run really fast?

I can't even beat the first wave cause they ran really fast. Does anybody encounter the same problem? Thank you and have a nice day

Penguasa

Jun 15, 2020
Zombie’s Retreat 1.0.4.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay119.4M
Windows177.8M
Linux182.8M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
is there no for android version ??

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes