Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
what do you mean by talking about Natasha's cabin. the boiler room, this is where I met Natasha, there are no tokens there, the boiler room is where I turned on the light there are also no tokens there. I remember that in the old city there was a clone of gg o kolo domika ""Zomi" from him and took these tokens
Natasha's cabin has a token in it. It is in her bedroom. The boiler room (the room Ashley was locked in) has one near the boxes in the back of the room. If you already got those then you need to complete Jessie and Clara's quests.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
I have completed the entire task and what to do next how to get to the crimson city or is this end of the game and Zombies Retreat 2 is a continuation of Zombies Retreat 1

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have completed the entire task and what to do next how to get to the crimson city or is this end of the game and Zombies Retreat 2 is a continuation of Zombies Retreat 1
The final quest is the Passion quest. If you want more detail on it refer to one of the guides in the OP.

Artnerd

Oct 24, 2020
Android version.The dark Realm: you kill boss and... TypeError Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined. Possible fix?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
The game ended with the boss fight in the cave. Hence the credits. Everything after that was post game. The story continues on in Zombie Retreat 2.
So they never got out in Zomi Camp ? because I noticed that MC in Zombie Retreat 2 is another person

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
So, professor Ann says she will study those rifts to get the group out of the Zomi Camp, but the results of research are unknown and I have no clue if there is an advance in this game. Is there? What is supposed to be a finale? Not that I really want this game to end, but it is "completed", so I expected some sort of final touch on the story, like some endings, but no hints as always, and walkthrough does not cover the story from this point either. Any hints?

And what is supposed to happen if I give wine to Rachel or Caroline? Leads to something?

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
So, professor Ann says she will study those rifts to get the group out of the Zomi Camp, but the results of research are unknown and I have no clue if there is an advance in this game. Is there? What is supposed to be a finale? Not that I really want this game to end, but it is "completed", so I expected some sort of final touch on the story, like some endings, but no hints as always, and walkthrough does not cover the story from this point either. Any hints?

And what is supposed to happen if I give wine to Rachel or Caroline? Leads to something?
wine > dialogue/ progress sex scenes
U beat Serena n did 2 or 3 post game quests + costume quests?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

Giving wine the Caroline & Rachel leads to variations to there Night Sex scenes. As for the story issues this game is complete. The questions you have will be answered in Zombie Retreat 2.

https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-2-gridlocked-v0-3-2-public-sirens-domain.70152/

Since you have finished the game and it sounds like you have not found all the sex scenes yet now would be a good time to explore. Or just use one of the guides to find any of the remaining scenes.

Reactions: Argrond

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
wine > dialogue/ progress sex scenes
U beat Serena n did 2 or 3 post game quests + costume quests?
Sure, that's why I asked.
Will try to unlock remaining ones (3-4somes) with guides and exploration, thanks.

Still not get if those portals to other dimensions are just for decorations or there is actually some content hidden behimd them...:unsure:

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes