Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
And the Passoword to change MC name...?
At current there the cheat rock can only change the information of literally everyone’s else except the MC, but 100% siren will add the mc change name feature too, as he has done so with ToP

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
where exactly is jessie in the new area? I cant enter any buildings so there shouldnt be anywhere for her to hide

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
where is the room of memories ?
There is no room of memories or any kind of central replay gallery place in the game atm.
All h scenes are replayable in game by interacting with the female character at a certain time and place.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
New mom stuff in the last update ? And any word if where gonna have impreg preg sex stuff the mom talks about it ?
The last update was all Ashley content(the blond lifeguard). Not that i've heard of.
I think most of the mom content is done though. There are still several girls that have little or no content.
We've pretty much done all we can with the mom apart from anal. I wouldn't expect a lot of mom content in the future.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Decent update, and the hotfix fixes the issues from before.. namely, you can repeat all of Jessie's content.

As with most updates, the content is really straight forward to get. The short version is, talk to Jessie. The long version is as follows:
- With a full save from 6.3, talk to Jessie and eventually arrange to meetup for swimming lessons.
- Take Jessie with to the pool, located South-West of the Lakeview map. There's a prompt right beside the pool.
- Complete Lesson 1, doesn't go well, Scene 1, and wind up at the cottage, talk to Jessie again. She talks about a lucky whistle.
- The next day in the morning, talk to Jessie again. She talks about the whistle and looking under the dinner table.
- Skip forward to the evening, talk to 'mom' to start Dinner, and an option to look under the table shows up. Scene 2.
- The next day in the morning, talk to Jessie again. She talks about an island where the whistle likely is.
- Take Jessie with you to the lake, located North-East of the Lakeview map. There's a boat on the left of the lake with a prompt.
- The boat needs fixing, make sure you have 4 wood. As long as you have the wood, you fix the boat and head to the island.
- Once on the island, there's a prompt to the top middle of the island. Save here, swarm boss fight is next.
- The swarm boss fight is 3 waves of zombies. Protect Jessie in the middle, clear each wave. It's fairly easy.
- Once the boss fight is over, finish talking with Jessie then leave the island. Progress time to the next morning.
- Bring Jessie along to the swimming pool for Lesson 2, and you finally get Scene 3. End of the update!

Note: Each scene has different text the second time through for those interested. Scene 1 and 3 require you to take Jessie with you to the pool to repeat, whereas Scene 2 requires you talk to Jessie before dinner and an option for her marked 'dinner' is the trigger to repeat that scene as well. The second time also gives you the option of the original HJ or alternative BJ.

Note 2: I noticed for this version that the save location has moved to the /www folder instead of the home folder of the .exe, so make sure to move the save files from 6.3 into /www/save this time around.
I think you mean Ashley. Isn't Jessie the ranger? Also, is there any content on her in the current update?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for all the secret photos?
I only found: 1, 2, 13, 14, 15, 17 and no idea where to get the other ones
Maybe not yet. I think the others will come together with the Old Town update

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Can i change my own name on the game? I take some save game as "Jack" but i don't want this...And i don't want to begin a new game...
No, u can't. That is the consequence/downside of save files from other people. If you only want the content, you go for that. If you want a feel for the story, U start a game with ur own name. That's the only way you can get the name you want

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
I've been using Bandizip for over a year. No issues yet.
I was asking for help unpacking the .exe file in order to get to the pictures without having to look for them, it's not my forte so i'd like to skip that part. Bandzip is useful for extracting from .rar and .zip, but not from .exe, so I don't think it's what I need now.
Anyone has any suggestion?

EDIT: nevermind, I found all of them, the photo album is complete with all 7 pictures. Still, if anyone has the solution to my problem, please tell me.

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
What do you mean?
Regarding the cheats that they were saying or mod or whatever that is. Haven't used any of that so far since thegame is pretty simple and im loving it. But if people want to "cheat" in other ways/if your mods are not working, they can always add items via "save editor", or in other words, edit your saves, if they're too lazy to farm

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Regarding the cheats that they were saying or mod or whatever that is. Haven't used any of that so far since thegame is pretty simple and im loving it. But if people want to "cheat" in other ways/if your mods are not working, they can always add items via "save editor", or in other words, edit your saves, if they're too lazy to farm
The cheats I was talking about are the ones where you can reset the characters roles i.e. choosing Leslie as Maid or whatever she is at the start and then changing that into Mom if you didn't do that at the start. Some people said that the cheat I mentioned changes all characters roles (so maybe instantly makes everyone who's supposed to be family, a family member?) while the walkthrough says it does nothing. I haven't gotten around to playing the game yet after losing my harddrrive a while ago and thus losing all data of this

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
The cheats I was talking about are the ones where you can reset the characters roles i.e. choosing Leslie as Maid or whatever she is at the start and then changing that into Mom if you didn't do that at the start. Some people said that the cheat I mentioned changes all characters roles (so maybe instantly makes everyone who's supposed to be family, a family member?) while the walkthrough says it does nothing. I haven't gotten around to playing the game yet after losing my harddrrive a while ago and thus losing all data of this
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH okay, im sorry. I feel pretty stupid now.

Is it related to a save game?

Anyway, I don't think there is a way for that to work. At least to my knowledge in coding. The only way for that to work is to change it from the start, or the developer encoded an option to change the roles which goes something like "this is your last chance to change the roles" or "do you want to change the roles of the characters?" other than that, i dont think anything works unless the dev works on it. Kinda like asking for a save game from another member on a renpy engine. If you're only in for the content, then that's that. But if you want to progress through the story faster by borrowing a save, that's the only thing you'll get. You can't change the name since it's already encoded inside the save. The only way you'll be able to change it is through a new game.

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I haven't gotten around to playing the game yet after losing my harddrrive a while ago and thus losing all data of this
Daaamn. I'm sorry to hear that. Losing a hard drive is one of THE most painful thing that could happen to a pc user

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes