zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i pray they make one big orgy scene lol. but the other thing is why does he not tell every one that some one is out to get them all.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
You need to craft the garden and the water basin using the crafting bench in the basement.
After you've crafted it go outside the house and to the right side of the house you should see a circle you can interact with.
There you can build the garden. I think the water basin gets automatically built but if not then there should also be a circle right next to the side of the house.

Make sure you build the basic versions first.
You'll need the intermediate guide to be able to construct the intermediate versions and you'll also need to have constructed the basic versions before you can upgrade them to the inetrmediate level.

Once built the water basin will automatically give you water every morning.
The garden requires you to check it regularly. In the morning Leslie will be next to the garden outside. Talk to her and select status of the garden. she'll tell how the garden is doing. If it's just okay. Water it. This will cost you one water bottle.
You'll still get food from it if you don't check or water it but it will be less then when you make sure it's watered properly.

I think the garden gives you food every 3 days. The amount depends on if its basic or interemediate level and how well watered it was.
That was a ton of help. I went straight for the intermediate versions, assuming I could just build those straight away without needing to upgrade the others. Thanks so much!

Reactions: pj13

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Why can't you and Ashley have sex at home?
Because the sex scene takes place in the pool.
It would make no sense to be able to do that scene at home since there's no pool.
If you want to replay the sex scene go tot eh pool in the lakeview map.
you can but you need the boombox to have sex with her.
I think you're talking about Rachel the girl with the blue in her hair.
Ashley is the blond lifeguard.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I think Ashley should have a home sex scene added.
Isn't it a little strange to visit a pool only for sex?

Rodita

May 22, 2017
By the way...Do Sex with Aunt just crash the game,i mean do some "Error",just like the plugin do not take the right cutscenes or less images than normal...Can someone fix this at least,i just need complete her route...

Rodita

May 22, 2017
If someone don't remember her,is the woman you save on the house there a Zombie trying to enter. The same is the one how have a Zombie how have a "crash" on her...

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
So this game is download only from dev's patreon page? for next 10 months?
The hell? Did you try any of the links on the first page? The Mega is down, but the other sites look fine.

Also, 10 months?! lol, after that time, ZR is probably gonna be out of beta and released publicly anyway (and I imagine after the next update in about a week or so, someone will update the Mega with the new version).

Netherstalker

Jun 9, 2018
The hell? Did you try any of the links on the first page? The Mega is down, but the other sites look fine.

Also, 10 months?! lol, after that time, ZR is probably gonna be out of beta and released publicly anyway (and I imagine after the next update in about a week or so, someone will update the Mega with the new version).
if only i had some serious hardware to handle downloading things without aid of Mega

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Out of curiosity...
Zombie's Retreat [v0.7.3] [Siren's Domain] win (670 MB rar source)

123 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

taunus30

Mar 11, 2019
Hi, I have got the card, I am in the leftmost building, the Powerplant, and Caroline is with me, the redhead. But I can not find anywhere in the powerplant to use the keycard? Could you please help me with that?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Hi, I have got the card, I am in the leftmost building, the Powerplant, and Caroline is with me, the redhead. But I can not find anywhere in the powerplant to use the keycard? Could you please help me with that?
You get the keycard by rescuing Caroline then having dinner. Click on her during the dinner, then the power outage happens, then you get the keycard

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
The keycard is to give you access to the powerplant. Basically you need to first look for computers (2) and upgrade your security clearance using passwords (twice). Then you can go to the control room and restore the power.
(from the walkthrough) :

New quest restoring power. Go to the left area. Go straight left then up you'll see a fence with a hole and a building. enter the building. 2 zombies inside
Grab the ammo to the right. scavenge. go to the door (elevator) on the right, click on the left box inside, Go down yes.
Kill 2 zombies, go to the left grab the flower and the ammo go back go right. Go right, first room up scavenge the spot and then click on the computer.
Upgrade security: password lucy. Go out the room go south into the room. Watch out zombie there. Go south through the door.
WATCH OUT super quick zombie. Go further next room another one. Be careful don't step on electric line. Navigate your way through. Click on computer.
password lunar. Go back to the begin point on that floor. Go down the path you didn't take. Watch out zombies. Get to the control room. Quest completed.
Go back home. Watch out now there will be fast zombies on the map. Sleep.

Reactions: taunus30
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes