KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
so will this game have impregnation or pregnant sex the moms dialogue says so ? but is it going to happen what dith the dev say anybody info ?

Reactions: cavaemon

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Wait, the maid (default name is Leslie) is that the protagonist's mother??? Is the tutor (Rachel) the protagonist's sister???

I was kinda confused when I saw the incest tag

• Haha
Reactions: u z i

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Wait, the maid (default name is Leslie) is that the protagonist's mother??? Is the tutor (Rachel) the protagonist's sister???

Yes and no. You can name them whatever you want. Are they supposed to be your mother and sister? Yes. Can you make them something else if incest isn't your thing? Yes

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019

If you use the cheat rock, in front of the house, and put in 'SirenSez' you put them in the roles how it is intended

Sep 5, 2018
I have a problem with this version. No matter if I follow the walkthrough, Rachel doesn't trigger the "Holey wall" quest; is there a way I can fix it or I have to wait for the next bug fix version?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I have a problem with this version. No matter if I follow the walkthrough, Rachel doesn't trigger the "Holey wall" quest; is there a way I can fix it or I have to wait for the next bug fix version?
I think you have to take Rachel to the glory hole in the recreation center, get a blowjob twice (2 different days) and talk to her the next day. At some point before you go to bed, Rachel knocks on the wall which starts the "holey wall" quest.
I know this is how it worked for me

Reactions: pj13

MShredder

Jul 8, 2019
Somebody can please tell me how to fish and I tried everything and I can not get out that shines in the pool

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Somebody can please tell me how to fish and I tried everything and I can not get out that shines in the pool
Once the exclamation point shows up above your head (!) press spacebar quickly. (This can be extremely frustrating)

Basically once the exclamation point shows up you've got a "bite" (in this you've got the key on the hoolkof your fishing rod ) but if you take to long to reel it in (spacebar) you'll lose it again.
Just mash the spacebar button once you see the exclamation point above your head then hope you get a message saying you got it.
This is frustrating . I did it like 15 times before i got the key.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes