Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Dang this game got me itching for more games similar to this. Any recommendation?
The original game "A Zombie's Life" by Nergal which inspired this game is really good. A little grindy, but if you use cheat mode it's not bad and it has great scenes/art. Also check out "Town of Passion" by the same person making this game, which is also really good.

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
i love this game, but what is actually new? :/
0.7.5 Changelog

Removed 'pre-load' attempts during sex scenes

-This is an attempt to try and stop the 'null width' error from occuring for some players. The potential sacrifice is that scenes
may not be as smooth as the game attempts to load the animation while the scene is playing. This is a test to see if this is an
overall more consistent experience for all players. The pre-load is a little too risky as if the load times are too short for
some users, they experience a null width crash. If I extent those load times, players with hardware that easily loads the scenes
will simply endure longer load times despite not needing it.

(This is an experimental test/build and may be reverted/readjusted if needed)

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
It would be kinda interesting to see what happens if you fail to protect one of the characters while exploring or one of those boss fight type things. The zombies do whatever and that leads to a game over screen.

It would be interesting but the creators of the game already have their hands full as it is

ainz1234

Jun 11, 2019
Please help me, I can not run the game.

" cannot load library nw_elf.dll"

I also tried alternative Menggabunngkan new and old versions but when done I can not save or upload

Please if you read this

Reactions: tossler

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hey everyone!
It's that time again to start gearing in on the next Zombie's Retreat release!
As I mentioned before, Beta 0.8 will focus on adding extra content that I've been wanting for a while now. That includes the first of a few 'special events'!
If you've played Town of Passion, you know I like to do costume mechanics especially to fit seasonal themes. I don't plan to implement that as heavily in ZR but I do have 2 or 3 special events in mind.
This first one is going to be a special workout routine! Zombie's Retreat takes place in a 90's type of setting so a retro 80's workout tape only seems like an appropriate find in Camp Zomi! It's time to get physical ;)
In addition, Leslie and Ashley will be getting new scenes to add to their variety of things to do around the house so there's a bit of something for everyone in this update!
The release of the build should be around later this month so not too much longer! Stay tuned for a more exact release date as I'm able to determine when it will be.
====
That's about everything for this update! Thank you all for supporting Zombie's Retreat and I will see you soon with more teasers!

Reactions: cgehunter

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Dunno, no one bothered to change the changelog on op. When you asked, some nolifer will just tell you to use the search function.
Unless you're being sarcastic (or someone updated the changelog in the last 30 minutes), the changelog for the most recent stable build (0.7.3) is updated on the OP. If you're talking 0.7.5, which is still just a beta/experimental build, as Governments has already mentioned, it's just a bugfix and not available except on .itch; that explains why that particular version isn't updated in the changelog.

Or you could just go onto Siren's Patreon, since she unlike many other creators, doesn't hide her build updates (the descriptions of her most recent complete releases) behind a paywall.

Mar 10, 2019
Unless you're being sarcastic (or someone updated the changelog in the last 30 minutes), the changelog for the most recent stable build (0.7.3) is updated on the OP. If you're talking 0.7.5, which is still just a beta/experimental build, as Governments has already mentioned, it's just a bugfix and not available except on .itch; that explains why that particular version isn't updated in the changelog.

Or you could just go onto Siren's Patreon, since she unlike many other creators, doesn't hide her build updates (the descriptions of her most recent complete releases) behind a paywall.
The change log for 0.7 is not there. Like what scenes are added. On op, there are only changelogs for bugfixes 0.7.1 etc.

Rokocy

Mar 9, 2018
It would be kinda interesting to see what happens if you fail to protect one of the characters while exploring or one of those boss fight type things. The zombies do whatever and that leads to a game over screen.

It would be interesting but the creators of the game already have their hands full as it is
i agree

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes