Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Damn I hoped I can play either a zombie or one of these hot girls. :(

Is it at leat possible to let girls get catched and fucked during you, the mc, can watch?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
just played it myself and there isn't enough in it atm to need a walkthrough, although besides the 2 gloryhole scenes i haven't managed to get any more scrap metal for the heater quest (found 1 piece out of the 4 salvage spots) and pretty much stuck since i can't do much more in the 1st area
so I'm guess I'm at the same point i did both gloryhole scenes with the not so called "sister" if your saying that's it (for now) I'm going to wait for like 20 updates to continue then *sighs*

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
wow very nice update keep em cumming monthly lol !

is there any chance the other girls will also get the glory hole scene?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
any idea where the key card is and the one building key? also i have Nat with me but i can;t find the garden thing Nat said where her Sis would be

KAbNeaco

Dec 10, 2017
where are the "cardio scenes?
go to the cabin south of where mayor was in Old Town, push the ball to the pedestal at the top of the room to gain access to the outfits, then go to your room and go to your closet to use the special outfits.

mr.annonypls

Feb 25, 2019
New Update is out and I'm excited.

A noob question(sorry): Do i have to start a new game for the new scenes or can i reuse my old save from the old version to start the new scenes?

EDIT: I did the things I asked earlier and the old save works.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes