cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
How to get this scene, is it even in the game yet??
Just saying, you may need to find another source for that image soon. Exhentai has shut down a few hours ago due to EU laws, and it's very likely e-hentai will follow soon enough.

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
android port available of this version ?
Porting RPG maker games into android is a very complicated thing. Since the Android platform is not officially supported by the RPG Maker engine.

There is a third party app for the android for running RPG maker games but it does not have 100% compatibilty. Currently, it can only run RPGM games with simple scripts.

ramza321

Oct 18, 2018
Sorry if I'm a bit slow, but I remember being able to extract the image files before. Something changed on the original files or I'm stupid?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Just saying, you may need to find another source for that image soon. Exhentai has shut down a few hours ago due to EU laws, and it's very likely e-hentai will follow soon enough.
Yeah i know, sad times for everyone. ::sadpanda::
Just read the official forum, and at least till 2020 e-hentai will still operate.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So I'm stuck on the Caroline questline... when I talk to her, she warns not to let myself get hurt, then feels bad about wanting to see MC's junk. I can't give her wine at supper, and nothing happens in her room at night. If I party with her and bring her to the library, nothing happens. I've gotten the exercise clothes, but the game says Caroline is not comfortable enough to wear them yet.

Any tips?

NoBad

Apr 13, 2018
Ma full save for 0.8.1, I've done:

-all content
- to check cardio, just go to wardrobe in your room, select cardio and wait night (?)

P.S
-I didn't collect all pictures (read this before you start ranting or just use other's save)
-use save2 (save 1 is my backup save just in case, it's dated back to v0.4)
-compiled together with other files, so you can just copy paste it over your game (no gimmick trick, easy use for idiots)
I copy pasted the save but, the game doesn't recognize it for some reason.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
So I'm stuck on the Caroline questline... when I talk to her, she warns not to let myself get hurt, then feels bad about wanting to see MC's junk. I can't give her wine at supper, and nothing happens in her room at night. If I party with her and bring her to the library, nothing happens. I've gotten the exercise clothes, but the game says Caroline is not comfortable enough to wear them yet.

Any tips?
First step: Team up and don't be at full health when you return to cabin - she sees your dick
Second step: Team up and don't be at full health when you return to cabin - gives you handjob
Third step: Team up and only have one health point left when you return to cabin - blowjob

After that it's easier to follow her questline and don't forget to "talk" to her between each step or you don't trigger the next sequence

Reactions: dce8383
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes