Muliu

Mar 28, 2018
Android please !!!
I love the art and the story' !!! Please android port please , all the mobile pleb can enjoy it too

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys, is there a combat shotgun somewhere? I got the pistol,crossbow and bat.
To get the shotgun you must first craft an Antidote. Then go to Lakeside, in the southeastern part of the area there are two roads blocked by vines. Use the Antidote on the lower one. Go inside and you will find a new area where you can trade for the shotgun.

Reactions: Matsageman

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Mayor gives a bonus chance for scrap metal and scrap rubber.
Jessy gives a bonus chance for shot-gun ammo and scrap metal.
In order to be able to recruit Jessy as a party member you need to trade with her. The amount you need to trade is like not worth it :unsure:. I guess she won't join your harem since the Mayor takes the last slot in the basement :cautious:. If you are quick enough you can wack the new zombies twice without them hurting you :whistle:.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I don't know what happened to my save from 7.3... f sake I have to start over again. And it looks like the save on the OP is with 8.1 completed so that doesn't help.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Porting RPG maker games into android is a very complicated thing. Since the Android platform is not officially supported by the RPG Maker engine.

There is a third party app for the android for running RPG maker games but it does not have 100% compatibilty. Currently, it can only run RPGM games with simple scripts.
could you mention the name of that 3rd party app ?

kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for post. I also have a question: Which's version of the walkthrough file at 1st page? New scenes have already in walkthrough or not?
Sorry about my bad English. :<

lelderp

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for post. I also have a question: Which's version of the walkthrough file at 1st page? New scenes have already in walkthrough or not?
Sorry about my bad English. :<
it up to the current version that is available on f95zone

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
where is the tape mom wants all she says try the cabins i have can't find it even tried the camp south still can't find it
Edit: found it

Last edited:

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
neko doesn't work get joiplayer every game i tried works with it supports all rpg engines renpy html games nearly everything i'll test zombies retreat i'm starting to enjoy this game
First time I heard of this one. Thanks. I'll give it a try.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes