Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
To get the shotgun you must first craft an Antidote. Then go to Lakeside, in the southeastern part of the area there are two roads blocked by vines. Use the Antidote on the lower one. Go inside and you will find a new area where you can trade for the shotgun.
Thank you very much mate.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
To get the shotgun you must first craft an Antidote. Then go to Lakeside, in the southeastern part of the area there are two roads blocked by vines. Use the Antidote on the lower one. Go inside and you will find a new area where you can trade for the shotgun.
HOW I GET THE ANTIDOTE ?

Jul 27, 2017
I have a transfer file, and I can't seem to find the photo album, even though I got several pictures. I saw in the change log mentioned "the item will be added to your inventory when you stand outside of the lodge," but I checked my inventory and it's still missing.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
what the password for the stone outside the house to unlock full gallery
There's no gallery. All sex scenes are replayable in game.
The cheat rock is only for name/role changes.

== Cheat Rock ==
The cheat rock is finally available in Zombie's Retreat! The rock just south of the lodge, try interacting with it a few times to
bring up the cheat code input.
Current codes (caps sensitive):
ResetHer - Allows you to reset Leslie's name/roles
ResTutor - Reset's Rachel's naming
ResCouns - Reset's Caroline's naming
SirenSez - Does nothing

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for great game I would like is someone make a port for Android my PC is prery old and I can't play very well I appreciate

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Is there a guide for the location of all pictures? I even followed the walkthrough and I have only 8 out of 24

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
24 is what is planned... they aren't all included yet... I am pretty sure that currently there 8-9 pictures included.
In this release there is a new one if you watch the workout special Event (requires you to solve a little labyrinth runner minigame in one of the houses)

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
sorry but i cant play this game, i d-click on icon and my cursor just loading loading... nothign happen. i left it 2 hours and still loading, I have to open taskmanager to endtask this game. May be someone help me with this problem. I was update Java and flash player to lastes version already
Try opening it with admin. Right-click open as admin i mean.

No, but I'm with ya that would be great.
Are there any zombie girls you can fuck in this game?
Um. Guys....I think there's maggots in that gray stuff there. But if you want to please use an condom.

How do you get cardio scene?
In one of the new town houses you have to sovle an puzzle to open a room which contains the outfit. Then you go home go to the dresser an there you go.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes