マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Are there any zombie girls you can fuck in this game?
No zombie girls. Only zombie men cause the virus only affects men. So does this make the mc not a man?! :eek:
I wonder what happened to all the "kidnapped" women. In the plot they said all the women got kidnapped and raped by the males that got turned into zombies.

But there is...
technically Dr. Cherry from the botanic garden is an infected women you can have intercourse with...
if you meant that as if there is a necrophilia chick...eww
Shes a plant women now. :whistle:
Speaking of infected women the mayor doesn't look that human to me. And I'm not talking about her huge tits. :unsure:
Why does she feel like the final boss to me? :eek:

Is It possible to fuck this gorgeous redhead?
I wish. :cry:
Shes a pretty expensive redhead actually. :cautious:
She should be the final harem member though. It's ok if the basement has no space, your room has plenty of space. :whistle:

So is the gloryhole fuck the only creampie scene with Rachel for now?
The second scene is fucking her through the hole. :sneaky:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wonder what happened to all the "kidnapped" women. In the plot they said all the women got kidnapped and raped by the males that got turned into zombies.
Dureing the Aunt/Councelor Questline she says that she saw these Zombies fuck the girls first into submission/slavery and than to death.
First they hated it than they couldn#t stop themselfes from seeking more
Shes a plant women now. :whistle:
Speaking of infected women the mayor doesn't look that human to me. And I'm not talking about her huge tits. :unsure:
Why does she feel like the final boss to me? :eek:
This gives the typical Resident Evil flair...
at first I thought that Project Lunar obsessed scientist would be the final boss... but the Virus is only effective on males... so may the only female on the team is the end boss... the mayor probably supported the research in order to gain public support if she can present a limitless and clean energy source.
Also she drops a line about how strange it is, that the player while male is not affected by the Virus.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
i play it all weekend...
was like those game on ds like dragon ball z
maxresdefault.jpg
want mooore moreee (less incest i preffer...but is just me)

AmethyXia

Apr 17, 2018
Someone said you must get exercise clothing by check the secret wardrobe in protagonist's room, but I can't find it. can anyone tell me how it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Someone said you must get exercise clothing by check the secret wardrobe in protagonist's room, but I can't find it. can anyone tell me how it?
first you need to scavange the outfits from one of the huts, than there will be an ingame explanation when you return home for the first time.
Who are all the bosses in this so far? After i made it to the huge plant monster is that it?
Each loveinterest in the house seem to have their own bosses, Sister/Tutor has a Vampire type and aunt/councelor has a rinoceros like character (he charges at the player and can heal)

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
can someone help me? I'm looking for version 8 apk. I downloaded one but the arrow keys do not appear as in 7.3o_O:eek:

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes