Utterlaziness

Nov 24, 2017
So I was able to play the game in 7.3, but once I downloaded 8.x for some reason the game won't load up. Whenever I open the exe it tells me the file isn't found, and gives me some "Chrome extension" window. I've ran it regular, as an admin, and nothing. Just an empty window saying, "Your file was not found; it may have been moved or deleted. ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND"...any thoughts?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I was able to play the game in 7.3, but once I downloaded 8.x for some reason the game won't load up. Whenever I open the exe it tells me the file isn't found, and gives me some "Chrome extension" window. I've ran it regular, as an admin, and nothing. Just an empty window saying, "Your file was not found; it may have been moved or deleted. ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND"...any thoughts?
Let's take this dance again...
Which file was not found? (it should be mentioned by the error)
Which Link did you use?
What platform are you trying to run the game on?
Did you try to redownload the zip/rar/what ever?
Do you have an active AV? if yes did you try to deactivateit for uncompression and game start?
Your informations are barely enough to even work with.

Utterlaziness

Nov 24, 2017
Let's take this dance again...
Which file was not found? (it should be mentioned by the error)
Which Link did you use?
What platform are you trying to run the game on?
Did you try to redownload the zip/rar/what ever?
Do you have an active AV? if yes did you try to deactivateit for uncompression and game start?
Your informations are barely enough to even work with.
-Doesn't specify, closest thing I can see to a file name is the Chrome extension thing at the top of the window. (Chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/index.html)
-Mega Link, although I used the others as well, same problem
-Windows
-From what I've seen every DL has been a rar since 7.3, yes I've tried to redownload and extract several times hasn't changed anything.
-Anti-virus shouldn't be a problem

balrod18

May 17, 2017
anyone else having ramdom game freeezes when partying up with caroline? so long only heppened to me with her
is not exactly a game freeze. the game still works, but the video part of the game gets frozen (input still works, game freeze on a single image)

im playing on windows with the download from this thread

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
-Doesn't specify, closest thing I can see to a file name is the Chrome extension thing at the top of the window. (Chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/index.html)
-Mega Link, although I used the others as well, same problem
-Windows
-From what I've seen every DL has been a rar since 7.3, yes I've tried to redownload and extract several times hasn't changed anything.
-Anti-virus shouldn't be a problem
Are you copy pasteing in an older installation or try to run the game from a fresh extract?
have you checked wether or not the index.html is in the www folder?
Do you run the game with RPG Maker MV or as a webgame?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
What is the name of the folder where data is kept for zombie's retreat
Because I can't find mine
If you're talking about your save files they're in the main game folder in "WWW" folder in "save" folder.
If you're talking about the game itself then that depends on where you put it yourself.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how to kill the vampire? I shoot him with the crossbow when he is red but his health stay the same....
It has been a while since I fought him, but I am pretty certain, that the red aura was the sign of him haveing adjusted to dark/light situation and he became invurnable... the timeing is extremly important in this battle and any mistake is unforgiven.
There has been tips for this throughout the thread if you need further information

Utterlaziness

Nov 24, 2017
Are you copy pasteing in an older installation or try to run the game from a fresh extract?
have you checked wether or not the index.html is in the www folder?
Do you run the game with RPG Maker MV or as a webgame?
I've made some headway, but it's still not working. I checked to see if index had installed into the "WWW" folder and it wasn't in there. After I extracted that file specifically it now doesn't say that a file is missing, but now when I load up using the .exe, I get a blank black window. As for installation, I've installed it over the version of 8.1 I had, AND deleted the game and did a fresh install, same conclusion.

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
so I found a bug, on Android you can't give yourself any of the box to learn how to craft stuff

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
just played it myself and there isn't enough in it atm to need a walkthrough, although besides the 2 gloryhole scenes i haven't managed to get any more scrap metal for the heater quest (found 1 piece out of the 4 salvage spots) and pretty much stuck since i can't do much more in the 1st area
the points refresh every 2 in-game days

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've made some headway, but it's still not working. I checked to see if index had installed into the "WWW" folder and it wasn't in there. After I extracted that file specifically it now doesn't say that a file is missing, but now when I load up using the .exe, I get a blank black window. As for installation, I've installed it over the version of 8.1 I had, AND deleted the game and did a fresh install, same conclusion.
Sounds like you have problems dureing the extraction... did you try to update whatever extraction tool you are useing?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes