マッド

Jul 24, 2017
-Doesn't specify, closest thing I can see to a file name is the Chrome extension thing at the top of the window. (Chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/index.html)
-Mega Link, although I used the others as well, same problem
-Windows
-From what I've seen every DL has been a rar since 7.3, yes I've tried to redownload and extract several times hasn't changed anything.
-Anti-virus shouldn't be a problem
First try turning off your anti-virus. The reason being their might still be a issue with the WWW folder the dev hasn't ironed out yet. The WWW was giving people false positives for some people. Second you might want to try either a updated version of winrar or 7-zip. Other than that I'm not sure what your issue is. :unsure:
Some reason sometimes the exe file will try to direct you to for some reason. I had a issue with that once, but it was with a different game and that game was buggy as shit. It was the same engine though. All I had to do was reload the game though.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
First try turning off your anti-virus. The reason being their might still be a issue with the WWW folder the dev hasn't ironed out yet. The WWW was giving people false positives for some people. Second you might want to try either a updated version of winrar or 7-zip. Other than that I'm not sure what your issue is. :unsure:
Some reason sometimes the exe file will try to direct you to for some reason. I had a issue with that once, but it was with a different game and that game was buggy as shit. It was the same engine though. All I had to do was reload the game though.
I think it's cuz of this:
Basically they're the ones that developed the RPGMaker system, or something, and they're trying to get more traffic towards their site *shurgs* or something like that.

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
There should be a warning saying that the Autosave will not be working if you don't save at least once
I thought that my game was beeing saved and after closing it I discovered that there wasn't any save

loneghost

Jun 19, 2018
so whats new in 0.8.3, is there anything i missed?
0.8.3 Changelog
-Added cheat code to change MC's name at the cheat code rock (Code is: ResetHim)
-Other misc changes/improvements

0.8.1 Changelog
-Fixed glitch where certain items wouldn't show when trading with Jessie
-Fixed glitch where Leslie was standing nude in the basement (...)
-Fixed glitch with loading error during Leslie Kitchen Scene

0.8 Changelog
Bust Added:
Mayor Talia

Scenes Added:
Caroline/Leslie Cardio Sex
Leslie Bath Sex
Ashley Night Sex

Bonus Artwork:
Caroline/Leslie Cardio Sex (Secret Gallery Unlock)

== Content Update ==
The focus of this build is branching off of previous characters available scenes & events.
-Leslie has a short new questline if you resume talking to her
-Ashley has new bonus content if you fully furnish her room
-A new cabin in Old Town has a strange & mysterious surprise to it

== New Zombie Type ==
Secret service zombies! They have 2hp and will start aggressively targeting you after taking a hit. Avoid them with caution,
use ammo strategically, or brute force them with a combat shotgun to deal with them.

== New Salvage Material ==
I've added in another core salvage material; rubber! Some previous recipes have been adjusted for this new material type.
Various salvage points have been updated to include rubber as a reward and tire stacks can now be salvaged one time.

== Other Misc Changes ==
-Added weapon equipped sprites to the MC
-Adjusted trade costs with Jessie (I want the player to trade only for items that they desperately need. Previously, it was mostly
'free' trades since the rates were so favorable)
-Reduced trade requirement to gain Jessie's trust (to compensate for more expensive costs)
-Added a number of one time salvage spots around the entire camp
-Changed Combat Shotgun's bullet pattern.
Now fires 3 bullets down a narrow line to potentially collateral/damage multi-hit enemies
-Adjusted various salvage points (typically nerfing water gain slightly + adding rubber)
-Air Conditioner now unlocks with Int Crafting Guide (still unlocks with Electric Repair Manual as well)
-Other misc changes/improvements

Utterlaziness

Nov 24, 2017
I got it working, and this was close...my anti-virus wasn't the issue, apparently the program I used to extract was borked. I was going to see if there was an update for it, but there wasn't an "check for updates" feature. So I went to the app store and found another program, downloaded it, and it worked. Now everything is working (so far, I'm at the menu screen atm), and hopefully I can continue on with my progress. It's weird, I really haven't had any issues with that program up until now. Thank you both for the help.

Mad Sama

Sep 9, 2018
share a save lads ! thanks.

johndoe1545 already shared one :

Ma full save for 0.8.1, I've done:

-all content
- to check cardio, just go to wardrobe in your room, select cardio and wait night (?)

P.S
-I didn't collect all pictures (read this before you start ranting or just use other's save)
-use save2 (save 1 is my backup save just in case, it's dated back to v0.4)
-compiled together with other files, so you can just copy paste it over your game (no gimmick trick, easy use for idiots)
save.rar

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
Thank for de Android versión and I have two questions
1. What's the password for the stone that's in front the house?
2. where's the game save the file in the Android version?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So i've had this bug now since maybe 6.1 and after updating to the newer versions all my saves have had the same bug where i cant use any of my weapons and everytime i try to shoot it just takes me to the menu, has anyone else had a bug similiar to this and how do i remove it? I have even tried using another persons save but the bug is still present even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game
Did you try the following?
Start Game
Choose:
Options
Keyboard Config
maybe the shoot key is the same as the menu one, so you can change it here... otherwise I am not sure

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can do without your smart ass comments.

Anyway, maybe someone can help me figure out how to beat the 3 wave quests. I play with a keyboard and always get killed on the third wave.
Train killing enemies... if you are bad at maneuvering thats a problem... stock up on med packs and ammo and keep shooting.
I am not sure which of the wave battles you mean (Leslie or that life guard) but if you defeated the vampire your coordination should be good enough to easily win here... I managed without getting the girls hit once (and myself only once)... so it's basically a quesstion of practice and eye, hand coordination I gues

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I can't find it.. And where is the first booze anyway?
Looking to the 2 walk through's, there isn't even any mentioning of "booze". Some walk through's..
Booze isn't mentioned because 1/ you don't really need it. I haven't used the boozes yet still have completed everything. 2/ If you follow the walkthrough you should naturally run into the booze.
I can do without your smart ass comments.

Anyway, maybe someone can help me figure out how to beat the 3 wave quests. I play with a keyboard and always get killed on the third wave.
Try and constantly manoeuver yourself into a position where the zombies are coming at you in a straight line.
Stay close to Leslie as the zombies are mainly going after her. Don't go wandering off.
Try and pay attention to how the zombies move towards you and her.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
the incest is 100% optional, if there's incest and you don't like it, it's your own fault
come on, guy who lives with older woman and her daughter.... ¿older woman have conflicts having "love" with you, thinking is wrong and sin?... "the cannon" on this game is incest...
by the way was good touch you can change to your relatioship status for "friend" or "step family" or your alien (you can put what ever you want even Warlock or Master or Mage or whatever).

I just want more development on other characters too

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Question, for incest plot. If Leslie is MC's mom, Rachel is sister; Then, who is Caroline suppose to be? Is she part of incest plot (auntie) or just stranger, e.g Counselor ?

Edit: Never mind, Caroline call Leslie sis... Auntie for sure :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cramone
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes