KT

May 5, 2017
Anyone help pls ~~~ i am on lelis quest that bring her to the secret camp at everning but i has searching every single house but can't see what is secret camp :( stuck on this quest for 3 hour so pls help me :(

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I have encountered my first boss, the one in the bloody room with the boombox. It's impossible to defeat this dude playing on my android phone and I'm worried the other bosses will be harder. What to do?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I have encountered my first boss, the one in the bloody room with the boombox. It's impossible to defeat this dude playing on my android phone and I'm worried the other bosses will be harder. What to do?
That's the hardest boss for now since he is the only one with a (short) time window where he is vulnerable. In my experience he is easiest if you use Brute Club instead of Pistol/Crossbow

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
how to use elevator? The power has gone out and I have the keycard? Clicking box in right room but nothing is happening??

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
does anyone know what is the password for the stone that in front of home?

Beat

Nov 7, 2017
Can't wait for next update, Expect when update ver1.0 will have story about major too.

Last edited:
Reactions: DonJohn

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Man mayor talia has to be the hottest chick so far. I need to get my hands on her soon. I also like the way she carries herself.

It’s honeslt to decide a favorite in this game since they all have similar body types and their personalities aren’t exactly deep and multi dimensional.

The dark skinned dork girl probably has the most defined personality of the main ones, and I do like me some dark skin.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Man mayor talia has to be the hottest chick so far. I need to get my hands on her soon. I also like the way she carries herself.

It’s honeslt to decide a favorite in this game since they all have similar body types and their personalities aren’t exactly deep and multi dimensional.

The dark skinned dork girl probably has the most defined personality of the main ones, and I do like me some dark skin.
She is a nice looking lady in a fine line up of girls.

But I must say that if I had the chance to add two changes/improvements to Zombies Retreat

Then (a) would, of course, be for the game to gain a bit more time by Siren and Scarlet.

It runs a tad too slow in updates (6 week cycle instead of its current 8ish week would probably fit better for the amount of content it push, even accounting for it being a second game next to ToP. Nothing major mind you, but those weeks do add up over time).

And (b) for Scarlet to mix things up more once a good line up of girls had been established.

ex. With the Ranger Girl (Jessie) added, the ultra busty line up pretty much filled out (only Rachel and Serena are not of that type).

Adding the mayor straight up to that segment, while nice, seems a bit redundant. More significant variations of busty or ultra busty would add a bit more punch (imo of course).

It is a superb game and setting, but those (minor) things do stand a bit out in its otherwise near flawless setup.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
While I do agree, and most would be happy with quicker updates, IIRC, Siren/Scarlet used to update the game much more quickly than at the rate they're doing now. I used to visit their patreon every month to see that they had an update at the end of the month or something ... whereas now it's more like every other month.

I don't think that's uncommon for Patreon-backed games anyway, for good reason. Most devs will tease potential patrons with a consistent upload schedule at about a month or so, but then slow down the process considerably as more patrons are hooked. It's a bit counterproductive, but I guess it makes sense as basic human nature, where your passion and drive sorta flames out after you're further into the game cycle.

So as long as they actually finish the game (at a reasonable time) and this doesn't become abandonware, I'm fine with their current speed.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
who's that yellow haired boy that runs away near the greenhouse? is that a teaser or can u actually find him?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes